Reviewing Stories! *PAUSE*

Hey Everyone!
I really love reading episode stories! I love discovering new stories and authors who deliver them!
Here is how I review stories!
I will be reading 2 etc stories, depending how long.
Here is what you need to do,
Story Name
Description
What you want me to focus on (be specific)
Author Name
Link for story
Style
Grammar: To be honest, some stories I have read are confusing. For example, sam ate food in pairs.
Plot: Is it interesting or does it make sense or does it flow well?
Coding: Is there major bugs, minor bugs?
Overall: I will be rating out of 10
Style: Classic, Ink or Limelight
Visual Appeal: Does it attract people?
I will not say such things like I hate this or I don’t like this story!
(I typically take 1-2 days reading 2-3 stories)
This is on pause. After I read all my reviews, it will be back to normal.

Hi! I would love to receive any kind of feedback on what I can do better or just thoughts overall.:blush:

Story: It Must Have Been Love 2 (it’s a sequel, but as I was still learning while making the first one, I am real confident that you can get into this story without having read the first book)
Author’s Name: Nadja Miller
Story Genre: Drama (Romance)
Description: "A new season of drama awaits… filled with jealousy, pain, betrayal and love."
One of my goals with the story is to raise awareness of different kinds of abuse and disorders.

Again, I would appreciate any kind of feedback! Thank you! Have a great day!.:sparkling_heart:

War of Love & Love of War
Episodes 17
Historical Drama
INK

(For review I would love to have it be thoroughly examined, as much as you normally do.)

War, betrayal, death, and blossoming romances unfold in this fantasy land of Tulley. With powerful families fighting for power and survival, who will survive, and who will rule?

Hello. I would love your feedback on my story.

Story Title: Mei
Description: It was almost as if he was waiting for me to come to his rescue, a trap set for me.
Instead he fell into mine…
Author Name: Manna
Link: Mei
Style: INK

Thank you.:blush:

Author: Aurora Trentino
Story: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
Story description: Susan Chamberlain is being abused by her husband Victor Chamberlain. Victor refuses to let Susan go due to her secrets of the past, will Susan be able to escape him and have a chance at true love ?
Episodes 10 (ongoing)
Genre: Action

Title of the story : Trail Of Tears
Name of the author : Cindy
Story genre : Drama/Romance
Description : A girl who goes through a lot in her life. Some days are good and some days are bad she wants to just be a normal girl that does not have to run away from her problems. CC
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548954080247808
Style : Ink
Episodes : 15

Hi, I hope you enjoy my story!

Story Title: Rivals [Limelight]
Author Name: Winter05
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight (in the title, lol)
Story Description: You are fighting to win your father’s trust to be handed down the family business. That’s pretty hard with your rival company’s boss’s hot son. Will you come out victorious?
Episodes Released: 4 (ongoing)
Focus on: Plot & Coding
Link:

Thank you! :wink:

I will get to that right away!

It’s 4 am here and I’m so happy people replied to me! Of course I will read your story!

I love reading stories that have a really beautiful message! I will get on to that!

I will get to that!

Cool! I will get to you in 3-4 days

Thanks so much! If you want, you can leave a fanmail too! :wink:

Thanks. If you want you can give me the feedback through Fanmail. @StripieHead

Hi, I’d love it if you’d review my story. I’m always looking for ways to improve!

Story Name: Gang Affiliated
Description: Teenage girl Jupiter is suddenly forced into the gang life, followed by drama, trauma, and sexy gang leaders.
What you want me to focus on (be specific): I want to know if the plot is interesting enough and keeps the reader hooked. At the beginning, the story may seem cliche, but that is the point. There is a major plot twist in episode 3, and I’m wondering if you saw it coming!
Author Name: Anniek
Link for story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6729805148717056
Style: INK

Maybe :wink:

I will be looking forward to that plot twist!
I will be back to you in 3-4 days

Grammer: It’s good, ellipses which are … need to be 3 not 2 otherwise, your grammar is :ok_hand:
Plot: Flows easily and some parts are :ok_hand: . The plot makes sense.
Coding: Here is the confusing part. The part where you showcase the whole family, the kids looks completely different! I don’t know why that happened but I suggest you fix it. There is also a part (first scene) where Leo, (my hubby bae) is not in front of the bench. Is it intended? Zooms are on point (teach me…)
Overall: I would give this a 7/10. This is a very good story with some giggles and squeals to spare but the only reason I would not have given this a 10 is because the coding. Loved the story, I will read more of this again.
Visual Appeal:

Okay, I have to say something.
I love that you allow people to choose clothing while customizing your characters.
The clothing items are amazing!
Keep up the work, I feel like you will be an amazing writer (you are already amazing!)
#relatable

Thank you I hope you enjoy it :heart_eyes::hugs::kissing_heart:

Thank you!:grin:
Yeah that’s actually because I’m making the kids double (as for mirror scenes etc) so if they didn’t look the same it’s because not all features were clicked on)! :thinking:
And the bench scene is intended, but I appreciate you telling me anyways!

I’m really happy for your feedback, thank you! Have a great day :sparkling_heart: