Reviewing Stories! *PAUSE*

Story: My Smartboy
Author: Lunixfrozy
Genre: Romance
Description: Erika’s phone is broken. It’s her birthday and she is given a phone but what happens when her phone is half-human?

Hey! So I think my story may have a slow start but I would love any feedback you can give me.

I’m sure the episodes get better and longer as I started the story off with no plotting or basis but I hope in your opinion, the episodes get better?

Story Title : The Art of The Deal
Author : GraceX
Style : Ink
Episodes : 9 ongoing
Genre: Romance drama and comedy

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4622710791208960

Story: Isobel lives a secret life but is captured by Dark Chaos, a gang with a twist. Fighting for the greater good! But have their lives crossed before?

I probably should have made a practice story before this one.

But like I said I would love your feedback xxx

Grammer: You are okay with grammar. But in the part, you said: “in the year…” I was confused why instead of numbers you used letters. Otherwise, you are okay. Also, please check your spelling, Suit is not spelled suite
Plot: The plot flows well. It is very good and I really like it.
Coding: I suggest parts where the character is alone and thinking, you use thinking bubbles. I also suggest using bubble directing.
Overall: 7/10 I liked the concept of the story, but some coding and grammar problems have caused me to give me this score.
Visual Appeal: The visual appeal is great, the cover is really cool, it makes more people attracted to your poster.
I like how you showed us all the characters from each house. I also love how the characters talk like where you set the story.

Story Title: The Struggles Within
Author: Zetti
Style: Ink
Chapters: 25 (ongoing)
Genre: Drama
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6747642307280896

I want a review that picks apart anything that doesn’t work/doesn’t make sense, is it appealing, does it make you want to keep reading?

Thanks!

I will get you in a week!

Hi guys, this is my first story
I hope that you’ll enjoy it and leave any comments or feedback as you like
There’s currently only 4 episodes and more coming
It’s about two friends, you (female) and your male friend, and your friend has an arranged marriage with someone who barely knows him. And it’s your job to make her fall in love with your best friend.
I appreciate it if you give it a try

Title: Invitation Only
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight

Thank you I appreciate you trying out my story and everything you said :kissing_heart:

Of course :smiley:

I would love a review:
Demi_Lovato_R193_posterThumb_NPfw3jxFyJ
Story Parallelogram
Author Elle & Emme
Style Ink
Description When life sucks, a trip to a museum finds two friends sent to new realms.
As fantasy and reality collide, they must decide between having their dreams come true, or each other.
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6106628936040448

What I would love to know is if this story is attention grabbing? How is the directing? Honestly just a well rounded review. Please keep in mind we are Canadian, so expect Canadian spelling of things.
Thank you so much for doing this! It’s greatly appreciated!

Story Name: Top Star
Description: A girl group goes through the challenges of rising to fame.
What to focus on:

• Does the plot flow and is it interesting?

• Stage movement

Author Name: Shay D
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4867064727339008
Style: Ink
Cover Art:

I saw your story while scrolling through winning stories! I am going to get back to you in a week tops

Thank you so much! I’ll be awaiting.:smile:

:smiley:

Hey StripieHead!

I’d really appreciate it if you could review my story!

Title: Recovery in 5
Author: DestinysTragedy
Style: Limelight
Genre: Drama, Romance
Episodes: 8 (ongoing)
Description: Two years ago your 3 year relationship ended suddenly. What happens when he comes back into your life unexpectedly while you’re pursuing your dream career in physiotherapy? (CC)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5944027944452096
IG: destinystradgedy (I’m on here more often than the forums, just as I work full time. But I will check back here too!)

I do have some small directing errors, but for the most part it runs pretty smooth. I was testing out switching from cinematic to spotlight directing in my latest episode and I couldn’t fix something there, but that’s probably the biggest error.

I’d appreciate if you could focus on how well my story flows, and let me know what draws you into it!

Thank you so much!

Sure!

Grammer: Great
Plot: The plot is good, but a bit confusing.
Coding: Coding is great, no major problems.
Overall: 8/10 The coding is on point and the visual appeal is great, but for me the plot is confusing.
Visual Appeal: Great!
It would be better to put the zoom and sound warning all at the start. because it will bore your readers.

Thank you so much.

Hey! I’d really appreciate if you’d read my story!

Title: The boy who sees everything
Author: Vanessa H
Story genre: Romance
Description: Carla is looking for a summertine job but she doesn’t want just anything, she wants something else…that’s how she neets Zack. Will he change her life forever?
Style: INK
I’d want you to focus on the plot.

I will get to you soon!

Of course