Reviewing Stories! *PAUSE*

:heart:

0 Likes

Grammer: Grammar is great. But. check your capitalization. Victor is capital V, not v.
Plot: The idea of the plot is sad and heartbreaking to some who are experiencing it. This could spread awareness about abuse and how to stop it. The plot flows well and the characters are good.
Coding: Some glitches here and there. Nothing that will affect your story too much. Overall, coding isn’t bad.
Overall: 8/10 I like the idea of this story and the characters. Coding and grammar is fine, just check it often. Would I read more of this? Yes, I would.
Visual Appeal I like the description and the cover.
This is out of pure curiosity, but are the true events in your life or did you just read it online?

0 Likes

Hii,
I would love to get a review!
Story Name : Waver conquest
Description : You are chosen to go on a mission to the Blue Waver, the enemy of your spaceship. Will you be able to complete the mission? A story full of adventure and romance. CC,choices matter
What you want me to focus on (be specific) : If the story is good enough to keep the reader interest.
Author Name : Iris-cookielover

Style : Ink, Adventure

Cover Art:

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5110640848666624

Thanks in advanced !

0 Likes

Sure! I’ll be back to you soon

1 Like

I really appreciate the review. Actually it happened to a family member of mine and I read some stories online that’s where the idea came from. Once again, thank you for the review. Episode 13 will be out in a few days so be on the lookout for it!

1 Like

I will!

0 Likes

You are next!

0 Likes

PM? Sure!

0 Likes

Hey id love some feedback, and some fanmail :slight_smile:

Authors:Aminaa & Jayla
Story:Scarlett’s Revenge
Style: Ink
Story Description:An assassin who was betrayed by her former gang members will stop at nothing to exact revenge with the help of a former assassin. But can they handle what’s coming? CC*
Episodes: 3 (Ongoing)
Genre: Action with a splash of Romance
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6572130504933376
Instagram: @episode.aminaa.jay

1 Like

Grammer: For some lines, you can separate them because some lines work better alone than together.
Plot: Everything is good, a bit straightforward.
Coding: Great! Just check and fix your warnings in Episode, if you have any.
Overall: 7/10. The plot is good but a bit straightforward. Check your coding and grammar.
Visual Appeal: Good cover and description. I like your story,

0 Likes

Thankyou for the feedback :slight_smile:

0 Likes

Ooops my mistake

0 Likes

Title: Serendipity
Author: Cindy
Story Genre: Romance
Story Style: Ink
Story Summary: All your life you’ve fallen for the wrong guy and got your heartbroken. The moment you decide you were done with love he comes into your life.

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5608876187189248
Character customization available!

0 Likes

I am so sorry for the late reviews, I’m probably going to be back up on April 1 so keep your head tight!

0 Likes

Title: Flawless

Author: Raisy S

Story Genre: Comedy

Story Style: Limelight

Story Summary: To be one of the elites of the fashion’s world, you need to overcome hard choices between friendship, fame and love to become #FLAWLESS

1 Like

Of course, but I only start write the reply by April 1 but I will finish by next week. I have to catch up with my reviews.

0 Likes

It’s okay, take your time !

1 Like

Name: Art of Desire
Author: Joqueena
Genre: Romance
Summary: A love for art but a stronger desire for each other. Will they be able to quench their thirst or will mishaps break them
Style: ink
Published: yes
Instagram: Joqueena_stories
Forum: Joqueena
Episodes: 3
Focus on: Story too long?
Is the plot interesting enough?
Should I allow readers to generate name/ create avatar
Is the story set up good for the reader to understand
Additional notes: Hello people this is my first story on episode so if you have any questions comments concerns and most of all advice I’m all ears thank you

0 Likes

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile:

0 Likes

closed #63
0 Likes