-Reviewing Stories-

Hello! I’m currently reviewing stories and I will give my honest opinion about the story, the plot and all that.
Rules:
Ink or Limelight:
Story Name:
Plot:
Genre:
Suitable for (Age):
Bad language/scenes?:

I’m not doing read for read because my story isn’t out yet! It will be soon, I’m just going to read 1-2 episodes of your story and tell you my honest opinion!!
I will review as quickly as possible!:two_hearts:

2 Likes

I would love to!

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Comedy (If that makes sense)
Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Plot/Summary: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of fugitives who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
Style: Ink
This story has 4 episodes
Cover:

HERE’S THE LINK!
I’d love if you read the most possible if you could. If not, that’s totally fine! I’m sure I’ll be happy with whatever or however many episodes you review.

2 Likes

Il review it now!:two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!:heart:

2 Likes

I love it so much! The music fits in well, the plot is amazing and I might continue reading more but it’s like 11 pm here and I need sleep :joy: but yeah I really like it, and hope more episodes come out! I love the animations and the plot!:two_hearts: Outfits are cute! And the customise backgrounds are amazing! The transitions are good and your directing is amazing! Keep up the good work :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Ink or Limelight: Limelight
Story Name: Capture the Moment
Plot: Takoda is a photographer who inspires to become freelance and expand his portfolio. Can he snapshot his way to success?
Genre: Comedy
Suitable for (Age): All ages
Bad language/scenes? : No bad language as far as I know

1 Like

Title : My Freedom
Author : AZN
Style : INK
Genre : Romance
Description : He’s an actor and he’s successful. That doesn’t stop Grey from chasing a shy girl like Ophelia, while being engaged to her cousin.
Instagram : @azn.stories
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5828647379402752

Small cover :

[IMG_0211-02-11-18-12-08

1 Like

Ink or Limelight: Everything
Story Name: Tribe of Malapinchi
Plot: Toss into a land of the sun, magic, lies and dark secrets in Asia. Can you make sense of the havoc you were tossed into and save everyone?
Genre: Fantasy/Mystery/Adventure/Thriller/Horror
Suitable for (Age): 13 above
Bad language/scenes? : I don’t have vulgarities in my stories…like those harsh F words etc because I myself don’t say vulgarities :sweat_smile: . No romance scenes like those gangs and bad boy stories. No romance for MC.

1 Like

Ink or Limelight: - Ink
Story Name: - Mysterious Love
Plot: - What will happen when Grace, a new student and daughter of the most feared gang leader, catches the attention of Storm, a bad boy with a reputation.
Genre: - Romance
Suitable for (Age): - Everyone
Bad language/scenes? - None.

1 Like

Here’s mine :cherry_blossom:

Story Title: College Days: Blooming
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 3 (ongoing)
Style: Ink
Plot: Being a freshman in college means a new social life, budding romances, late nights and more. Will you be able to flourish through it all? (CC)
Suitable for (Age): 13+
Bad language: Minimal (censored)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6537309868589056

1 Like

Title - Tainted Souls.
Genre - Fantasy
Style - INK
Description - Despised by everybody around her, Ella just doesn’t feel good enough. Be careful what you wish for…You never know WHO or WHAT could be listening… CC
Episodes - 7 (On Going)
Story Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5020832933740544

1 Like

1 Like

Hello @Selliina, this is Sydney the moderator. Welcome to the forum! :smiley: Moved this to Share Feedback since you’re doing reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

Title: College Days: Behind Closed Doors
Author: JessDeBest
Genre: Drama/Mystery
Style: INK
Story Description: College is all fun and games until you discover what’s behind closed doors. Students disappear one by one, and you’re going to get to the bottom of it.
Instagram: @iwrite.stories
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6459913677111296

1 Like

Amazing plot! I love the special words in the texts! Very good​:two_hearts: love the directing , it’s perfect, I think this will be a good story, overall I really like it, keep up with the good work :two_hearts:

1 Like

I love the plot of the story! The directing is alright, I know you can’t add animations like the one where the uncle was dragging the girl in the first scene, it slided but I understand, :two_hearts: overall I think it’s good and it’s worth reading :two_hearts:

1 Like

I really loved the plot, I loved that you combined all the Asian languages together, I’m half Thai/ English and I loved how you did that becuase some stories are just based on English all the time, Jidara is a common name in Thailand and I have a friend Called that haha, but yeah amazing :two_hearts: kinda scared me a bit becuase I thought there was going to be a jump scare, overall good :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Hey, I would love a review.:slight_smile:

Hey! Thanks for this thread! :smiley:

INK
You, Me And The Beat by Anna
Money. Power. Traveling. What happens when you lie to your overprotective Dad to fulfill your dream of becoming a singer. But watch your step… your secrets will catch up.
DRAMA/MYSTERY
Just some swearing!

Demi_Lovato_uR_posterThumb_MKBG1jPenU

Thank you!! Oh I research…ok well I googled Thailand names and I just love the sound of Jindara… so yeah. :grin:

1 Like