Reviewing your story 100% safe! ❤️

My story: Trust the Love
Author: Misslibra
Title: Trust the Love
Instagram: misslibra3582
Genre: Romance (and a little comedy, too.)
Style: Ink
Description:
Trusting in love is easier said than done.
Stubborn Cassie and serious Jackson find themself is the battle of finding true love
Go along with this intense and impactful love story.

I really loved this story because it has a fantastic way of explaining everything and also the mysterious things in it and how choices effects the story I like it! Good job making it! :heart:

Thank you. I’m glad you Liked it :blush::kissing_heart:

Tittle: Search for love
Author: S.writes
Genre : Drama
Episodes : 17 ( more coming soon)
Style : Ink
Description: Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation.Can you find the love you’re looking for trying to escape?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128
Cover :

Story name: Teacher or Queen?
Author: Mystique
Genre: drama
Style: Limelight
Description: After years of searching she had finally found them. Can she get close to them?
Her destiny is about to change forever. What will she choose - who will she become?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5874052041146368
Chapters: 11

I’d really like my story to be reviewed!

Title: Caring for Life
Author: Storyteller
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Description: Sherrie is excited to start her first real job as a registered nurse. The colleagues seem nice, but one doctor in particular seems to be more than that… But is he off limits?
Chapters published: 5
Cover:

This is my first story so I’d really appreciate any feedback in general! If you could read every chapter, that would be great. Thank you!

Hi! Can you read my new story?
Title: College Days: Forbidden Truth
Author: Ya Writer Trin
Genre: Romance
It’s about a girl who went to jail during her senior year of high school. She starts her life over by going to college! Until someone released the truth…

33%20PM