Reviewing Your Story on my Instagram

I’m bored and my power is off so I can’t write my own story. So I’m looking to give 3 people COMPLETELY honest reviews. My instructions are on my Instagram @katelynemarie.episode

AHAH, just realized your reviewing other people’s stories, my brains fried. i would love to read anyone of your stories if your looking for a review hit me up

My own story isn’t out yet, November 1st :slight_smile: just looking for a new story to read :wink:

Greetings! I don’t use Instagram so I can’t see what your instructions are, but I would love to hear your thoughts on my story. Here’s my info if you’re interested.

Story Info

Title: Eternal Oblivion
Author: Silver Lady
Genre: Fantasy primarily with some mystery, action, drama, romance, and just a hint of historical fiction thrown in from time to time (more so in later chapters).
Style: Limelight
Number of Episodes: Seven currently, more on the way.
CC: Kinda. You can’t customize the main three characters (for story reasons), but there is a character for you to customize starting with chapter five. You won’t see much of her to start, but she becomes more important later in the plot.
Description: Something ancient plots unseen in the darkness, and Amara must quickly uncover the mystery surrounding it. Otherwise, all will be lost.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6355100663873536
Cover:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is for story reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.