Reviews and Feedback wanted!

I only started on Episode earlier this year and am ten chapters in to my first ever story, The Go-Between. It’s a typical newbie story - full of cliches, no important choices and limited CC. Thought it would be better to play it safe my first time around.

What I’d really love is for some honest feedback on my work. I haven’t had many reads and the ones who have read it don’t bother to leave reviews. I think constructive criticism is really important in order to improve my writing, so I would really appreciate it if someone could give me a straight forward review about what they think of the story so far (plot, characters, progression, etc.)

Anyone interested, just click this link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5141258248192000

Feel free to send me your stories too! I’d love to read them and show my support!

gobetween

I am interested here’s my Instagram account just message me and send the link through that platform
_.s.u.n.n.i.i.epi

Thanks! Just sent it through :slight_smile:

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for feedback and reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.