Reviews and feedbacks

Let’s help each other out with some honest reviews and feedback, We can do read 4 reads or Reviews for reviews, Just share your story’s info below and I will post the proof I’ve read it and give you my feedback
Here’s one of my links : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6124591068872704

And for the same story also

Thank you all

I’m on my computer so I can’t click on the link can you share you’re cover and what it is about? I would like to do a r4r

I’m using a computer too, (Its a lame cover)
But anyways: The MC broke up with her boyfriend because of her dad, who wanted her to get married to another guy, she eventually will meet her ex again , and who knows , maybe the old flame will re-igniteimage
Those are the two

1 Like

I like the cover I don’t think it is lame. I will read it and show you that I did!
(p.s I can make you a different cover if you want I don’t mind! :slight_smile: If not it is okay!)

Here’s mine

Alone%20tell%20there%20was%20you!

My small cover is not approved yet so it will show no cover tell you click on it then my second one will show up!
It’s called Alone Tell There Was You
It is about Summer a single mother of two twins Tayler and Tyler and how she had a hard life tell she meet’s Spencer Cole who change’s her like for the better! But what happens when she finds out who his?? (He’s not you’re normal gang leader!)

2 Likes

I’m telling you I love stories with bad guys , I’ll read yours and I’ll post a screenshot to show you that I have read it, since I’m new on the forums I have limited replies so I might not reply , I would like a new cover, but what do you use to make your covers ??

1 Like

I’ll message you on the cover and let you know everything I need! I made the top one someone else made the bottom one for me! The first 4 Chapter’s don’t really go into Spencer’s like a lot and but it will start to as the story goes.

I will also screenshot to show you that I did! My phone is almost done charging so I can start reading in about 5-10 min. :slight_smile:

06%20PM
Screen Shot 2018-08-18 at 8.43.06 PM.png389x607 73.3 KB

Dan and Lauren form a deal to help each other find what they’re looking for.

My story: Class Crush : Find your Love
Author: Dina Carmen
Genre: Drama
Story style: Limelight
Description: Lauren is a relationship expert who has never been in one. Lauren agrees to help Dan get his crush’s attention, while he agrees to help her find her estranged mother.
Episodes: 5 (more coming soon)
Instagram: @dcmep

Lauren - Put together girl who is known as the relationship expert. She has never been in a relationship. She also has an estranged mother.

Dan - Lovable guy, who needs a little help in the relationship department.

Brad - The childhood friend who wants to go back to the way it was before

1 Like

I’m starting it now!

2 Likes

same!

1 Like

Episode 1 : I liked it. I saw one spelling error in the restaurant scene. You did a good job setting the tone of the story.

Episode 2 : make sure tom uses which in the den scene
Reposition Spencer in the car.
make sure Spencer uses skin in the cop scene
your (is it your favorite color)

Overall I think it’s a good theme! A few grammatical errors here and there. You can do a lot with this story! I am interested to see what happens next!

Thank you so much. I am starting your story know sorry I know I said I was not to long ago but ended up having to do something first. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@dramaqueen.episode and @DinaDina I’ll post for both of you as soon as I am done with both :slight_smile: This way I don’t have to keep going back and fourth on posting!

1 Like

@Bethany1

I found a few spelling mistakes and one placement error overall I liked it

@DiniDina

I liked it , At the moment my battery is dying so hehe

1 Like

@dramaqueen.episode in your fist scene were she runs away move her to layer 2 so she is not behind him when she runs away.
When Sebastian is in his room when it’s still in black and white use spot help to move him down on the floor.
At the end of the first Episode you forgot to rest your zoom so you can’t see what ever is at the end!
Make sure you do fade out before the next background then fad in after you set the new background that way it don’t fade in and out on one scene the jump the next when you are wanting it to fade :slight_smile:
Mostly just spotting and layer placement is it a little work on that is all it needs. I really like the story line a lot, I really want to see what happens next!

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback or review whatever it is , I’ll fix those errors and I guess I’ll start working on chapter 4, I also tried to fix the Who’s there, positions and the zoom so you didn’t know who it was ,I mean it could have been Rick, or a friend, Or RICK

@DinaDina I loved your story line. I did not see any error’s with your story, I will be reading more I really like it.
(upload://dedTrLjelerIpmPPJC3rcDS9uuw.jpeg)

1 Like

Just feedback. I really liked it though and will be watching for Chapter 4 so I can read more! I want to know why she had to leave him and what he is going to do to her! :slight_smile: It was really good. Just a few error’s I have fixed mine 3 times before you read mine so it’s okay we all learn and I just wanted to help out if I can!

1 Like

Hi!
I’ll do a r4r. I will add it to my favorites and message you with SS and feedback once I’m finished.

Here’s my story info:

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Number of episodes: 11 (ongoing)
Description: When a powerful young couple steals the Kings most prized possession, it starts a chain reaction that will either destroy their world or return it to its former glory. (two possible endings)
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960

Thank you ! ! ![:slight_smile:
-TD

1 Like

Hey!

Name: The Ember Moon Pack

Description:

Being a werewolf is not easy. Especially when you have 3 hot hybrids following your every move.

Romance/Mystery/Comedy.

Customizable Characters, 5 Endings, Choices Matter

Chapters: technically 7 bc ch 1 is customization

Genre: Fantasy/romance/horror

Style: Limelight

Link:

Instagram: gisellepisode :smile:

In_Love_With_My_Teacher_I0_posterThumb_p9gCoNxLMr

Want updates on this story? Here’s the update thread!

1 Like