Reviews and reads!

Hey everyone!

I’m offering reads, screenshots and a review to anyone who wants it!

All I ask is that you check out my new story -
Name - Hiding the Truth
Author - ab.creates
Chapters - 4
Genre - Drama
Description - Scarlett struggles with depression due to her horrendeous childhood, but puts on a brave face. Will her new roommate Bailey, & best friend Didi be able to break her walls?

Once you read, DM me on Instagram - @ab.creates
I will then read and review your story! Also a possible shoutout.

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5849610581311488

3 Likes

Hi, Ab!

Thank you very much for creating this thread, this is very kind of you!
If you are interested in reading a story with several mini-games and where CHOICES REALLY MATTER then, please, give my story a try. This is my first story ever but I have put a lot of effort in it and would highly appreciate any feedback! I am also happy to read 4 chapters of your story if you read 4 chapters of my story. (I promise, it will keep you hooked :blush: )

My story details:

Name of story: H & V: Fate
Author: Alex Af
Genre: Thriller
Episodes: 4 (completed)
Summary of story: Young ambitious journalist hunting down a powerful tycoon who has made a fortune based on lies. But who really is a villain here? Choices matter.
Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6548486212681728
Instagram: @episode.alex.af

Hi Alex!
I will gladly read your story and give you feedback. However, I only read after the person has read mine as I have been let down quite a few times by other authors!
I hope you can understand!
Ab x

1 Like

That’s really annoying, that happened to me a few times as well.

I will send you the screenshots!

Great, thank you!

Hey! I’d love to do a read for read, but I don’t have instagram. Is it okay if I just PM you here once I finish reading your story?

Hey, sounds interesting.
I’ll check out your story, and I’ll publish the screenshot here. :slight_smile:
In case you want to check mine and give me a feedback here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5150158950367232
It’s a romance. I hope you like it.:wink:

So I’ve read your storie.
First of all i really like characters who have a heavy background and need to go throw a process so evolve, so I really liked Scarlett’s character, and it will be interesting to see how it evolves. Bailey is also really sweet.
Amazing art work, congratulations. And loved the cliffhanger at the end of chapter 4.

So keep it going and don’t forget to check mine,:slight_smile:

Of course!

Thank you! I will check out yours when I’m home

I just PMed you the screenshot!

Hey!) I’d be really glad if you read my story , and of course I’ll send you screenshots first, it’s understandable condition)

Title: Until You Knocked On My Door
Author: Julia
Style: Ink.
Genre Drama\romance
Number of Episodes:7 ongoing
Description: Life plays a cruel joke with us sometimes. And this girl is no exception. She couldn’t even imagine, that only ONE KNOCK on the door can turn her whole difficult life upside down.
5c18a77bdf3655e33c76e7735da8cd9ea6aa9ed3_1_315x499

1 Like

Deal! I’ll check out your story Ab.creates!

OK, I’m super stoked about this story so I hope ya’ll give it a read!

Why should you read it? Well it’s pretty funny I think, but the story has a deeper meaning to it later on. Maybe you’ll be able to pick up on some of it early on.
It’s funny but it’s going to make you think.

All in all, let me know what you guys think. Hope you enjoy… I plan on completing this story.

Title: Flashback Friday
Author: Daisy W.
Genre: Comedy/Romance
Style: Ink
Description: Everly Jones is your typical stuck up popular teenage girl who we all want to punch in the face.Her life is perfect.Until the universe’s twisted sense of humor teaches her a lesson.

Thaaaaannks!
_Daisy

1 Like

Closing due to one month of inactivity :slight_smile: