Reviews by Briony B - CLOSED FOR NOW

Hello my lovelies!

After being an avid reader on Episode for around 5 years now, and just starting to become an author myself, I would LOVE to review your stories :heart:

I also have some amazing girls on hand to review your stories! I am the proud Vice President of @EpisodeStudio and these girls are also part of our family :heart:

@jassie12dw - Co-President, Reviewer and Art
@BadassSaasha - Reviewer and Art
@epy.sophie - Reviewer and Art
@boohailey_episode - Reviewer
@xamber.episode - Reviewer

Our reviews will be:
:face_with_monocle:Thorough
:heart: Honest
:+1: and hopefully helpful!

These reviews are in ** no way, shape or form** intended to upset or offend the author and come from the heart :heart:.

Please could you request your reviews like this:
Author Name -
Story Title -
Genre -
Description -
Chapters -
Instagram -
Where you would like it posting -
Link -

We will only read the first 2 chapters for review :raised_hands:t2:

Thank you :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Hi, I would love a review, especially one that comes from the heart. :wink:

Here are my story details:

Title: Reformed
Author: Cordelia M
Genre: Mystery /romance
Description: Reformed bad girl falls for bad boy who reminds her of her past - cliché, right? But what if Violet isn’t truly reformed? What if she’s secretly still badder than Carter ever was?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4696324662099968

I hope you enjoy it and thank you so much in advance!
Xx

1 Like

Hi! I would really appreciate it if you will review my story…
Details-

Title- Fantastical: Virtues of Destiny
Author- S.Dsana
Genre- Fantasy
Description- "Evil is rising, truth is surpassing, but what will happen when they find out who they really are? Is this going to lead to love, hate, revenge or magical encounter.
Choices Matter.
Instagram- @princesssana_sa
Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6566802985713664

Thank you…

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for creating this thread. Can I get a review please?
TITLE: Fantastical-The Mermaid
PLOT: Kyle is a chef seeking new ways to improve his cooking. One day on his search his boat crashes landing him in the waters of Gaya where he meets the guardian of the sea: A mermaid.
Episodes 4 (ongoing)
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6670380075057152

1 Like

Hi!

I will start your review now! Where would you like it posting?

Briony B :heart:

1 Like

Brilliant, thanks! Ummm you can post it here or send it to me privately or do you have Instagram? Mine is @cordeliam.episode so you could post it on IG or DM it to me there. It’s really up to you :slight_smile:

I’ll post it on Instagram and on here for you! That way it will be seen and shared :heart:

1 Like

Story Review for @cordeliam.episode :heart_eyes: -
This review is in no way, shape or form intended to upset or offend the author :heart:

Title - Reformed
Author - Cordelia M
Version - INK
CC - No
Chapters Read - 3

Directing (5/10) - Unfortunately, some of the characters were missing off of the screen throughout the chapters so the speech bubbles were just amongst themselves. Other than that, the spot placement and zooms etc were on point :raised_hands:t2:

Characters (9/10) - The characters were intriguing and dressed appropriately for their personalities! You got an insight into the MCs life but not too much so it kept you guessing! :relieved:

Choices (8/10) - Some good choices in these chapters, but due to the characters being missing, you couldn’t always see what was happening :see_no_evil:

Plot (10/10) - Mysterious and intriguing. Definitely made me want to continue reading! Lots of cliffhangers too :heart:

Grammar and Punctuation (9/10) - Just one mistake that I could see (here instead of hear) but nothing major :muscle:

Dialogue (10/10) - flowed really well and was intelligent and funny! Can’t complain :heart_eyes:

Length (9/10) - Not too long and not too short but could maybe do with being slightly longer from chapter 3 :heart:

Overall (60/70) - Really enjoyed reading this and will definitely be continuing! Excellent plot and writing🙌🏻 huge credit to the author! Give it a read❤️

1 Like

Hi!

I will get to reviewing shortly!

Thank you x

1 Like

Hi!

I will get to reviewing shortly :heart:

Thanks

1 Like

Hi, @brionyelizabeth!

Thank you very much for creating this thread, this is very kind of you! Constructive criticism is exactly what I am looking for!

If you are interested in reading a story with several mini-games and where CHOICES REALLY MATTER then, please, give my story a try. It has 4 different endings and it is really animated! All the backgrounds are custom and there is a special art scene as well. I promise, the plot will also keep you hooked :blush:

Here is the video trailer I made so that you can get a better idea what the story is about:

My story details:

Name of story: Fantastical: Black Shadow
Author: Alex Af
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 3
Summary of story: Having women on board is considered bad luck? Well, as the most wanted pirate captain, you’ll certainly bring the worst luck to anyone who dares cross your path. CC, choices matter
Link to story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6081182347689984
Instagram: @episode.alex.af

1 Like

Hi Alex!

I will review your story :smile:

Please bare with me but I will do it!

Thanks

1 Like

Now worries! Take your time and enjoy! Thanks a lot for doing this!

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

No problem hun! :heart:

1 Like

Hey, I would love for you to review my story.:slight_smile:
Here’s the details to my story in case you want to check it out.
Author: S_Unique
Title: Shattered Souls
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Description: What happens when two shattered souls find each other? Will love prevail? +18
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5150158950367232

1 Like

Hey, @brionyelizabeth! Thank you for creating this thread! I’d love a review for my story. Here are my story details:

Title: Fantastical: Silhouettes
Author: aprilish
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Style: Ink
Blurb: Arion’s ready to risk it all to make her dreams come true. Leslie sees him every day, yet fails to recognize who he is. Watch them fall in love…without ever meeting each other.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6116658762874880 1
Chapters: 6 (ongoing)
Where I want you to post it: Any which way is fine. In case you’re interested in putting it on your Instagram, my account name is @aprilish.episode.

Thank you so much! Looking forward to hearing your feedback! :slightly_smiling_face::two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi hun!

This is my thread so unfortunately it will be me reviewing your story!

I will get too it before Sunday.

Thanks xxx

1 Like

did you just copy and paste it

Oh my gosh, I’m so sorry about that. I accidentally clicked on the wrong name. I apologize for the blunder. Thank you so much for doing the review.

1 Like

No, I’m very sorry. I didn’t copy paste anything other than the story details right at the top. I must’ve accidentally entered your name since I last replied to you. I’m extremely sorry!

2 Likes