Reviews by Briony B - CLOSED FOR NOW

Hi ladies I’m working through all reviews today! Please let me know where you would like your review to be posted :raised_hands:t2:

I have also just published my very first story so I’d be ecstatic if you could give it a read❤️

Hi Hun, I have done your review.

Where would you like it posting?

Xx

1 Like

Hi hun!

I have completed your review,

where would you like it posting?

xx

1 Like

Can you send it here please?:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot! You can post here :blush:

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

1 Like

@epy.sophie @boohailey_episode @jassie12dw @xamber.episode here is my story review thread!

Everyone who has requested, Amber will also be doing story reviews for me so some of them will be done by her and some by me :heart:

This measure is to ensure that you all receive your reviews within a reasonable time ftame!

Any problems, please let me know :heart:

1 Like

@xamber.episode this is the next review to be done, and then any after that - just keep me informed where you’re at and please ask if the reviews can be posted on both our own and group instagrams :heart:

Hi Hun

You’re Review is being completed by @jassie12dw
Please could you let us know where you would like it posting?

Thank you xx

Hi Hun

You’re Review is being completed by @jassie12dw
Please could you let us know where you would like it posting?

Thank you xx

Posting here is fine :blush:

1 Like

@jassie12dw can you please post here :heart:

Here will be fine

1 Like

Please excuse me, I may have fudged this up whilst posting! It was very late :weary::kissing_heart:

1 Like

That’s OK! Mine is called Have You Seen Me? And it is about a young woman looking for her kidnaped sister.

1 Like

Hi Hun,

Unfortunately, you’re link doesn’t work?

Could you please DM it me?

Thanks

Briony B

Hi, here it your review.

It was reviewed by @jassie12dw

Thank you for using @EpisodeStudio for your review and thank you for your patience.

Briony B :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Hello lovelies!!

Could those of you who haven’t yet received a review, please comment on my official group thread? I have some amazing reviewers working from there and they can’t wait to start reading your stories :heart:

Hey, if you’re open again, I would love for you to review my story!

Title: Hale Huna
Author: Anonymous Author
Episodes: 4, ongoing, still being edited.
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Style: Limelight
Plot: Kendall’s dad decides to move her and her brothers to Hawaii. She soon discovers she has the key to a world beyond her imagination…and secrets about who her mother really is…
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5002839252664320

cover

Character customization for MC and 3 love interests.

This story tackles real-life events such as self harm, sexual abuse, mental illness etc, while also allowing you to escape from reality in a magical world with a fairy and your favourite fairytale characters!
Reader Age: 13+

Hi! Please use my teams thread for requests :heart:

@EpisodeNirvana