Reviews by Briony B - CLOSED FOR NOW

Its okay theres nothing to be sorry about I always do that sometime :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ahaha thank you for understanding. That was pretty embarrassing. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bless you hun! Don’t worry about it xx

2 Likes

Author —>@ya
Story title—> Choose!!!
Genra —> adventure
Description —> you always wanted a chance!! Ting-ding!!! You get on ,but will you succeed or face defeat???
Chapter —> 3 (complete)
Instagram —> no , plz post review here
Link —>

1 Like

Hi,

I have written down all of the requests and will be working through them shortly.

All reviews will be posted on here unless it states otherwise :smile:

Thank you.

Briony B :heart:

Hey, this is such a lovely review, thank you so much!! You’ll probably see the comment on your Instagram but just have to say, I have no idea how that characters thing happened, no one’s mentioned it before, sorry about that!

:woman_shrugging:

Xx

1 Like

Hi

I am currently doing your review.

Where would you like me to post it?
xx

Hi hun,

I will be reviewing your story today.

Where would you like it posting?

xx

Review for @S.Dsana

Title - Fantastical: Virtues of Destiny
Author - S. Dsana
Version: INK
CC - No.
Chapters read - 2

Directing (9/10) - Everything was great. The zooms were on time and in place, the spots were the same. Can’t complain about the directing really! Loved the backgrounds as well, they really fitted the story! :smile:

Characters (9/10) - I’m not usually a fan of fantasy, but I really enjoyed these characters. There outfits fitted their personalities, you could see the personalities coming through in the first chapters and I love that Zane is oblivious to how he should act around humans! :blush:

Choices (7/10) - The choices matter in this story so please choose carefully! They work on an influential points system and thus influences how Zane (MC) acts. However, I personally would love more choices, such as on the beach where he walked over to Zara, I would have liked the choice to listen to Ryder or do as I please or something? That’s just me though! :heart:

Length (10/10) - Perfect length for me. Got straight to the point, described what was happening and gave you an insight without being boring! Perfecto :slight_smile:

Plot (9/10) - As I said, I don’t usually like Fantasy as a genre but with this, I really want to know what happens next! The backgrounds are amazing, I love that we could choose whether Zane followed his dreams and I love that it’s exciting yet mysterious. I’m so curious that I can’t help but continue to read! UPDATE NOW PLEASE :joy:

Dialogue (8/10) - The context was definitely informative and interesting and I learnt a lot from it. It flowed well and it gave off a hint of mystery. I am more of a humour kind of girl though and so I was a little disappointed that there wasn’t many jokes present, although, I understand that this contains more serious content. :wink:

Grammar - (10/10) - Nothing to report. :heart:

Overall (62/70) - Great story. Can definitely see this going places! I love the fact that it’s unique and original and I will be more than happy with continuing to read it! Credit to the author, very well done! xxx

Hope that’s okay hun, I really enjoyed it.

Thanks,

1 Like

A private message on the forums will be fine!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi there! Would love to get a review! :grin:

Author: TheBigMystery
Title: Fantastical: Regnum Fortes
Genre: Fantasy / Action / Thriller / Romance
About: You’re a set of twins which were suddenly zapped into a realm you never even knew about. What now?
What to expect:

• This story uses a point system! (Choices actually matter.)
  • This story has a wide variety of Love Interests! Even options for the LGBT community!
  • Some pretty rad effects! (50+ overlays and backgrounds were used!)
  • Fighting scenes!
  • Plot twists you never saw coming!
  • Diverse characters!
  • Text effects!
  • + Many more features!
    Episodes: 3 (on-going)
    Instagram: @thebigmystery.episode
    Where to post: IG please! :relieved:

1 Like

Title: Cupid’s Arrow: Love Gone Wrong
Author: GirlLykAnn
Genre: Romance, Drama and Fantasy
Style: Ink
Episodes; 7
I would like my review via pm.
Description: Your love life is in the hands of Cupid, are you doomed?
Instagram: Episode.GirlLykAnn
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5759154808684544

1 Like

Hi guys!

Please bare with me for your reviews! :slight_smile:

I’ve just come home from a weekend away!

All reviews will be completed by the weekend.

Please let me know where you would like me to post them!

2 Likes

Hey , B , love your style to telling this😉
Just wanted to say that , don’t pressure yourself , take your time😊

1 Like

Thank you Hun! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hi!

Thank you for starting this thread! Whenever you get a chance, I would love a review. :slight_smile:

Here is my story

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Description: Kadence is a powerful essence with a troubled past. Will she be able to embrace her power in time to save her realm or will darkness consume her?
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
-TD

1 Like

Hi ladies I’m working through all reviews today! Please let me know where you would like your review to be posted :raised_hands:t2:

I have also just published my very first story so I’d be ecstatic if you could give it a read❤️

Hi Hun, I have done your review.

Where would you like it posting?

Xx

1 Like