Reviews (CLOSED)

@Amphia, @amurph, @Roy @Amberlyn @mitsuki.writes @Phoenix_Hope @Archi @Makaykay122 @Vendula @kayleighxo @Maggie4 @Xblueboard @li_friday_episode @Anyi.E @Anya_R @li_friday_episode @xoxoalynam Are getting a review first:) from me and @emmastarz, @Jazzie.episode, @CrimsonJewel, @TalesByMim @queenscribbles okay but just say the little of your story and send the link <3

Waiting list
Fragments of You by @mitsuki.writes
Striving For My Happy Ending by @mitsuki.writes
Love Me Like You Do by @Archi
Runaway Demon by @Makaykay122
I Made The Devil Cry by @Vendula
Rumors From Heaven by @Maggie4
A princess doesn’t cry by @Xblueboard
To Be Bride by @li_friday_episode
The Gifted by @Anyi.E
Who’s she by @xoxoalynam
The 7 Deadly Sins by @Iconic.chelsea

23 Likes

Hey guys! It’s Emmy for those who don’t know me! Send your stories like my beautiful sista Amy said! Can’t wait to review them! <33

5 Likes

Thanks again!

Title: Sincerely, Maylene

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4898101651111936

(A review for chapter 1 please, and chapter 2 if you want/can.)

2 Likes

Thanks
Title:- Love Confession
Author:- Divya
Episodes:-10 (complete )
Description:- He likes his childhood friend but then she went away. After so many years she is back but she doesn’t remember him.
Does he have the courage to tell her or will it be too late?
Link:- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6672963447488512
LoveConfession_titlephoto

1 Like

Heyyyyyy. I’m Jazz :musical_note:. I’d love to read your stories!!! ily all :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Love ya sistas! :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Wouldn’t mind harsh constructive criticism. I’m constantly trying to improve my stories.

Ley Lines

2 Likes

When you send your story, one of my sistas will tell you who’s going to review it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Here are just some guidelines lol to how we’ll review your stories!
Your Description: /5
First Thoughts (the first few scenes): /5
Directing: /5
Grammar: /5
Characters: /5
OVERALL (this will include what you can do better and etc.):
Other:

Please be mindful we have our own lives, but we will do as much as we can to please you! Ly all, and thanks for visiting!
@AMY20 @TalesByMim @Jazzie.episode @CrimsonJewel

2 Likes

Hi I’m Chrissy :wave: I can read your story

3 Likes

I’ll gladly review your story! (I’m reading chapters 1 and 2 :wink:)

3 Likes

Thank you! :blob_hearts: I appreciate it so, so much.
The funny thing is, episodes 4-6 are completely done (with episode 7 almost done), but half of episode 3 is unfinished. :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

Hi! I’ll be doing your story! I should hopefully have it done by tomorrow latest (I’m in the UK, you have ti remember lol!)

2 Likes

No worries! Take your time :smiley: I really appreciate you even making time to read it.

2 Likes

Tysm! I like you already! Friendly people make great stories- I’m gonna stop there and start reading your story! :sweat_smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Was this just flagged :joy:? Meh I’ll send mine :slight_smile:

https://linktr.ee/kennedymolly97

3 Likes

Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

@divya263 I just read your story

grammar

I thought your spelling and grammar was great! But when you use commas (,) and exception points ( ! ) You don’t need a space in the beginning but at the end example:
Hi guys, how was your day!

storyline

So the over all storyline was good but I think you should emphasize it a little more… I can help if you need it.

other points

The story length is a little short but the second one was a good length. Try to aim for 7-10 minutes
Also for the MC character development was pretty good, maybe start some dialogue for Emma.

If you want more feedback feel free to ask :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks. I would like to discuss more.
What’s your Instagram account?

2 Likes

Sorry I don’t have an IG but I can pm u if u want

2 Likes

I’ve finished chapters 1 and 2! Here’s what I have to say:

Your Description

Unfortunately, I couldn’t find your description.

First Thoughts

4/5. The first scene immediately pulled me in!

Directing

4/5. I didn’t come across any problems when reading the story :blush:.

Grammar

5/5 I didn’t find any mistakes in your spelling, wording or punctuation.

Characters

4/5. Maylene is just so kind and caring! Just some feedback: you should add some more flaws to your character to make them more human.

Overall

Wow. It’s like slaves and masters are in completely different worlds. You’ve done a great job in showing the hardships of being a slave. Please tell me when episode 3 is finished. I’m definitely going to read more! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you need anything, feel free to PM me :blob_hearts:.

3 Likes

Thank you so much!!

**Here’s my description: **
Dear World,
I will end this cruel system and terrible war, bringing a new era of peace and democracy to my kingdom.
Sincerely,
Maylene
(CC & male or female love interest)

Thank you for your honest review! It’s very helpful. I have been stressing over my first episode for months now, since I know how much first impressions matter.

I will try to make my characters seem more realistic.

I will tell you when episode 3 is done! I’ve just got to finish episode 3, then episodes 1-6 are finished. :joy: :joy:

2 Likes