Reviews (CLOSED)

Finished! Here’s what I have to say:

Your Description

4/5 Love it!! :heart: There’s nothing I would change about it!

First Thoughts

5/5 :scream: :scream: WHAT?! It literally almost made me cry! :pleading_face:

Directing

4/5 Didn’t find any problems :blush:.

Grammar

5/5 Didn’t find any mistakes.

Characters

4/5 OMG I LOVE JAMES :heart_eyes: .

Overall

Nicely written! Keep up the good work! Let me know when chapter 6 is finished :wink:

If you need anything, feel free to PM me :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story reviewing. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

2 Likes

Hi! I’ll review your story :blob_hearts:. Do you want me to read all 4 chapters??

1 Like

Yay; thank you!! :cry:

1 Like

No problem :wink:

1 Like

Hey! We’d love a review! All of our info is here!

2 Likes

However you want it. You can read all 4 but you don’t have to :blush:

3 Likes

Ok, I’m going to read all 4 :heart:.

3 Likes

Ok thanks :heart:

3 Likes

@Anya_R Hey! Here’s your review xx

Your Description

4/5 I really loved your description! It’s very intriguing, and I like the use of not revealing everything when it comes to the story! It succeeds in giving it a spooky feel!

First Thoughts

5/5 I really liked the introduction, complete with the animated overlays and text overlays! Very aesthetically pleasing xx

Directing

5/5 Directing is advanced in a non tacky way! Dialogue is smooth and overall just great!

Grammar

5/5 Grammar is fine!

Characters

4/5 Characters were good and diverse! I have a little crush on Knox! I think that maybe there should be a bit more introduction when it comes to Soleil, but I DID just read the first two chapters!

Storyline

The storyline is really cool and unique! Nowadays a lot of stories are just romance and mafia and that sort of thing, so it was nice to see a difference!

Story Length

The story length is good, although I suggest increasing the length of your chapters a teensy bit more!

Overall: Ley Lines is a great story! Everything about it gives me the creeps, in a good way! (That’s good by the way, since it’s a thriller!) You should be very proud Anya, and PM on the forums if you have any more questions! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much! My chapters get much longer as the branches start to grow but I have thought of adding one more scene to the first chapter to increase its length a bit more, guess I’ll do it then :smiley:

2 Likes

That’s great! Your story is very, very good and I hope to see more stories just like it! Episode needs more of it, frankly!

2 Likes

@xoxoalynam I read your story

grammar

Your grammar was really good nothing to complain about.

Character building

Your character building was great. Keep up the good work. The more you share the better, character building if done the right way makes people emotionally attached

cover and description

Your cover is really eye checking which is a super good thing. Your description doesn’t quite capture it as much as it could, but is still good.

directing

AMAZING. :ok_hand: but there is a glich when Abigail goes to the door the to see the LI in the first chapter. Also your intro is great.

overall

It’s a really good story that focuses on what some people are actually going through. Very interesting and good plot. I most definitely will continue to read. Also your chapter lengths were really good, but some people may want longer chapters.

If you want anymore feedback on a topic feel free to pm me :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Anytime :blush:

1 Like

I can review your story!

2 Likes

Finished! Here’s what I have to say:

Your Description

5/5. It perfectly fits the story!

First Thoughts

4/5. Great hook! I would change a thing about it!

Directing

4/5. I didn’t find any problems :blush:

Grammar

5/5 No mistakes!

Characters

4/5 I love how you added flaws to make the characters more human.

Overall

LOVE IT!! When Sasha kissed her I was like WHAAAAAAAAT :joy:. Let me know when you finish the next chapter!

If you need anything, feel free to PM me :blob_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you so much :blush:

2 Likes

No problem :wink:

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks!

2 Likes