Reviews, Come and get it!

Hello, I’m RU! I’ve been a pensive mood lately and my visionary mind made me think of opening a review shop.
<When there is a ‘*’ it means the question is required!>
•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^
RULES:
-This Thread is not for quick reads: I give my all into these reviews to make sure they are tolerant, professional, and impactful.

-Any requests out of my format will be declined.

-Any requests without my password will be declined.

-Don’t request more than once, it irritates me!

-Please include the password in your response!

-BE NICE!
FORMAT:
*Story title:
Genre:
Author name:
*In-app description:
Vague description:
Number of episodes:
*Style:
*Cover:
Published or not?:
*Harsh or Coated:
*Link:
STATICS:
Cover: /3
Story description: /3
Grammar: /4
Plot: /4
Dialogue: /3
Choices: /3
Chapter length: /2
Character development: /4
Directing: /6

Total: /32

Password: read4review

If you are not happy about your review, please PM me about it!
Credit to @LivLoveDance7 for the format. (I saw a picture.)

Waitlist:

1. @Bethany1
  2. @pheebsnomenal
  3. @azariasin
1 Like

Author: Mila.episodes
Title: Remember Me
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 3
Style: Ink
Published: Yes

[front%20cover%20for%20forums%20(5)

cover%20for%20forum

Here’s a description of the story:

When Dean bumps into his ex/first love, she doesn’t remember who he is. Turns out she got her mind erased of him. Will Dean be able to move on and forget her too?

This is a romance story about two people who “try” to forget their past with each other.
Thank you for reading and reviewing it!:grinning:

2 Likes

Do you want an honestly brutal review or a sugar coated one?

1 Like

Honest :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ll pm you, for now please remove any replies that aren’t a request!

2 Likes

*Story title:Alone Till There Was You
Genre:Romance
Author name:Bethany
*In-app description:Summer is a single mother of twins and has had a hard life. But when she meets Spencer cole her life changes. (He is not your typical rude gang leader!)
Vague description:Summer is a single mom. She has two great kids that are twins and a best friend. Her life has not been that easy, but when Spencer walk’s into her life things start to look better, But what happen’s when she finds out who he really is?
Number of episodes:5
*Style:INK
*Cover:
f13dcc4ef6ba4d5466f8874f00777d2ba948e665_1_281x500
Published or not?: Published
*Harsh or Coated: In the middle lol
*Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6668287837339648
(I would really love your thoughts on if I should tack out all the flashing, bold, underline and colored words I put in today. I only did Chapter 1 that way so far, but I want on top of what you give about my story your thoughts if you don’t mind on if I should tack it out of Chapter 1 or add it to all the other chapters. :slight_smile: )
Password:read4review

1 Like

Accepted!

1 Like

Story title: Opposite in Harmony
Genre: Fantasy/Adventure/Romance
Author name: Pheebs
Description: After 1412 years, Aimie finally decides to visit Earth and that is when her life turns up side down. She finds out that sometimes you can’t judge a book by it’s cover. Her perfect family seems to be hiding all kind of secrets from her. Will she ever find her way back to her family even if that means living a lie? Or will she choose to abandon everything she ever knew and live an honest life with her new friends?
Vague description: Aimie sneaked off to Earth and met a couple of demons and humans and fairies. But who are really her friends and who will stab her in the back?
Number of episodes: 6 published.
Style: Limelight
Cover:
PUBLISHED
HARSH
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5322669636845568

1 Like

@mila.episodes review completed!

Cover: 2/3 I liked the cover, it related to the first Episode which actually gives it more attraction.
Story description: 3/3 If I clicked on your story and saw the description, I most definitely would’ve clicked played.
Grammar: 4/4 Grammar was great! Punctuation was also on point. :wink:
Plot: 4/4 I never saw anything like this! It was so unique and an emotional story!
Dialogue: 3/3 The dialogue was descriptive and greatly thought of!
Choices: 0/3 There was no choices , but I understand, I am not a fan of choices. :joy:
Chapter length: 2/2
Character development: 3/4 The charactes were well developed, though J.’s personality was a bit unclear. Like when they get to the sand, she was more soft than at the bus shop!
Directing: 5/6 The directing wowed me! It was spectacular, I’m surprised your new!

Total: 26/32
81%
Level 3 out of 4

1 Like

To sum it up, I couldn’t really be brutal with this story; I loved it!

1 Like

*Story title: Thrill of the Hunt

Genre: Mystery/Thriller/Romance

Author name: Azaria Sin

*In-app description: A deranged serial killer is hunting street workers! You’re a detective paired with a beautiful man: will you capture the manipulative psychopath while warring lust & inner demons?

Vague description: A killer is systematically murdering innocent street women, under the guise of “cleaning the community”. Detective Sinclair (You/MC) is tasked finding said killer while battling lust with her newly assigned partner: all while said killer plays mind games and taunts her personally in this psychological thriller/mystery.

Number of episodes: 12 (and ongoing, already in the process of writing up 13)

*Style: INK

*Cover:

Published or not?: Yes

*Harsh or Coated: Harsh, I can’t think of coated being really constructive lol.

*Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6661570308734976

password: read4review

2 Likes

password: read4review

Story title: Teacher or Queen?
Genre: drama
Author: Mystique
In-app description: After years of searching she had finally found them. Can she get close to them?
Her destiny is about to change forever. What will she choose?
Number of episodes: 3 (currently working or episode 4 which will be out probably today!)
Published: yes
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5874052041146368
Cover:

I want your honest feedback whatever it takes :slight_smile:

1 Like

*Story title: Dreams and Nightmares
Genre: Romance
Author name: Dreamer
*In-app description: Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like it’s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?
Vague description: It might sound like a cliche story, but it isn’t. Yes, there’s a gang. Yes, there’s a bad boy, but everything has two sides…
Number of episodes: 9 (more coming soon, episode 10 will be published this week)
*Style: Ink
*Cover:

*Harsh or Coated: Normal? You know, honest but not insulting (you know what I mean, at least I hope so… :sweat_smile: )
*Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452320906543104

Note: There are bits of information that aren’t so obvious, so I created a thread to explain them: Dreams and Nightmares - my first story

AND idiotic me forgot to add the password: read4review

1 Like

Story title: Scars
Genre: Action
Author name: inxmyxeyes
In-app description: The past created who she is right now. The life never goes easy on her. That’s why she became so ruthless for anyone who she’s ever met.
Number of episodes: 7 (more coming soon)
Cover:

Published: Yes

I am ok with the harsh review, especially on my English! As long as it’s not my first language, I know I can make a lot of stupid mistakes.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6086824284782592

Instagram: eve.episode1

Enjoy the reading!

1 Like

Hey, nobody’s done a story review for me before so I’d reallyyyy appreciate it if you did please :heart_eyes:
Story name: Trapped
Episode user: Riley Episode
Genre: Changed from Action to Romance
Chapters: 9 (releasing 10 after backgrounds and overlays approve)
Description: Riley has been held captive for 6 years by Beau and Gabe. She meets Jake and he changes her life and saves her. What happens when Beau and Gabe come back for her?

:black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

1 Like

I would love to!

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Comedy (If that makes sense)
Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Plot/Summary: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of refugees who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
I published this a few days ago, so it only has 3 episodes.
This story is published
Cover:

HERE’S THE LINK!
Thank you so much! Please be honest

Harsh please, I’d like to know everything that I can fix

1 Like

Hey, thank you for creating this thread.:slight_smile:
*Story title: The Four Horsemen
Genre: Fantasy
Author name: S_Unique
*In-app description: 4 Sins. 4 Angels fell. 4 Horsemen rose. A curse was casted. And the battle of good vs evil is about to begin. CC/ Choices matter
Vague description:
Number of episodes: 7 (ongoing)
*Style: INK
*Cover:

*Harsh or Coated: Harsh
*Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5482099054608384

1 Like

Story title: A Divine Tale
Genre: Fantasy
Author: Emily M.
In-app description: Individuals with supernatural power are called divinus. They are forced to live in a world that hates them. Someone has decided to kill them all. Including you.
Vague description: (my vague description is actually the in app description)
Number of episodes: 21
Cover:
Supernatural_d0_posterThumb_Qe44ZSFQLC Supernatural_d0_posterImage_Az6MacL6Au
Published or not: published
Harsh or coated: harsh
Link:

Can you pm me the review? Thanks!

1 Like

Story title: The Black Order.

Genre: Fantasy. But to be honest, it’s a solid mix of mystery, romance, comedy, action, adventure and fantasy.

Author name: Luna Winter.

In-app description:
The story takes place in London, year 1839. As mysterious disappearances rages The Empire, you and your twin sister are recruited into the Black Order. A secret organization for people with magical abilities, that seek to solve this mystery. This leads you into a chaos of love, life threatning missions, a king that grows more insane by each day and a war far greater then you could’ve ever imagined.

Vague description: This is a story that I have worked on in my head for many years, so it’s amazing to finally write it down. It’s going to be a long story, and I have everything planned out already.
Without revealing too much; This is a story based around the Opium War, where the MC (Isabelle) has to figure out her own path in life and what’s most important to her. Her sister, revenge, love or justice?

Number of episodes: 1! I would just love to have you review my first episode, as I would hate to continue to make the same mistakes from episode 1 in my next episodes.

Small Cover

Big cover

Published or not?: Not published.

Harsh or coated: Harsh, but it would be nice if you could write things you like about the story as well.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5112143056994304

You reviweres are the best! Thank you for taking your time to help us.:hearts:

Story Title: In a Starry Night
Author Name: Fatima Al star
Genre: Romance/drama
Episodes: 4 (more coming soon!)
Story Description: Rose goes thorough a lot of difficulties that will lead her to find secrets that were hidden for years! Will she ever find happiness and love? (Choices matter)
Instagram Name: @fatima_stories
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5756418218131456

Story cover

demi_lovato_GHBP_posterThumb_tzhq0N9Iav

What made you write your story?:
I had a good plot in mind and I wanted to make it com in real life so I did it!

Harsh please!