Drop your stories for read โ€“ YES ONLY LDR
For Review and Feedback โ€“ ALL THE STORIES

:smiley:

Rules:

• No harsh words here
  • Leave all the details necessary
  • Any genre accepted
  • Pm me in my IG - _angryybirdd _ for LDR shoutouts :sunglasses:

Will read all the stories dropped here and for review and feedback I will let you know within 2 days

Pm me in my IG for proofreading
price for proofreading - $1/episode

All the best for all LDR story entries
:kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

LDR - Reading List๐Ÿ˜‰

Review

Feedback

Love yโ€™all

-Angryybirdd
:blob_hearts:

3 Likes

LDR: Intertwined

The story revolves around two strangers, who had to return to their origins during unprecedented times. A twist of fate made them cross paths, despite the odds that seemed to be against it.

The plot depicts the struggles and the perks of a long distance relationship, while navigating a full-blown pandemic.

Thank you for doing this๐Ÿค

Insta: @author.theo

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4818609050943488

Could you review mine?

Story Title: The XOโ€™s
Author: Makayla.reed
Description:

Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The XOโ€™s

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

Cover: Summary

1 Like

Ofcourse love :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Hey, I know youโ€™ve read mine already but Iโ€™d love a review from you on my LDR story! Thanks!

LDR: Killer Love http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5997191425097728

1 Like

Hello! Hope youโ€™re doing fine! :hugs:
I would love to hear your thoughts about my story! If you wanna see or learn more about my story, you can check out my Instagram. :blush:
Here is my story.
:point_down:t2:

Title: ๐•ธ๐–ž ๐•น๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–‡๐–”๐–— ๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–† ๐•ธ๐–”๐–‡๐–˜๐–™๐–Š๐–—.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.author
Genre: Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
Story Description: ๐‘€๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Œ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘…๐‘’๐‘’๐‘๐‘’. ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘Ž ๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜๐‘”๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘  ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘Ž ๐˜ฉ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘‘ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘. ๐‘Š๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘› ๐ฟ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘˜๐‘Ž ๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘š ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‚๐‘Š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘’๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก. ๐ด๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘  ๐˜ฉ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘“ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก. (๐ฟ๐ฟ) ๐ถ๐˜ฉ๐‘œ๐‘–๐‘๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ก๐˜ฉ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก. (๐ผ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘ก๐˜ฉ ๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘.)

๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‡๐—ˆ๐— ๐–บ ๐—Ž๐—Œ๐—Ž๐–บ๐—… ๐—†๐—ˆ๐–ป๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ / ๐—†๐–บ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐–บ / ๐—€๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Œ๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’. ๐–ณ๐—๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—‚๐—Œ ๐—†๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐—„๐–พ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—’ ๐–บ๐–ป๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ ๐—Œ๐—๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ผ๐—๐–บ๐—‹๐–บ๐–ผ๐—๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ ๐–ผ๐–บ๐—‡ ๐–ฟ๐–บ๐—…๐—… ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—๐–พ ๐–พ๐–บ๐–ผ๐— ๐—ˆ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‹ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐—๐—ˆ๐— ๐—๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—„๐—Œ ๐—๐—๐–พ๐—‚๐—‹ ๐—‹๐–พ๐—…๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Œ๐—๐—‚๐—‰.

๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ ๐—ฝ๐—ผ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜†๐˜€๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ต ๐˜„๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚โ€™๐—น๐—น ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—น๐—ธ.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Stay Safe :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Sure sweetie :heart_eyes:

Sorry Iโ€™m seeing only boxes for the description :rofl:
And you want a review, feedback?

I really want you to continue that story Iโ€™m just loving it and its really a new plot :kissing_heart::kissing_heart:
How much episodes do you plan? A long story?

1 Like

-Boxes??? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:
Story Description: Meet with Lenka Redstone & NY mobster Niklaus Reece. Lenka is a strong woman with good background and Niklaus is a hard man to read. When Lenka ditches her OWN engagement party they finally meet. And the man loses himself in her scent. (LL)

-Yes, I want a review. :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Iโ€™m glad you really like it! I donโ€™t think itโ€™ll be too long but nothing is certain yet lol I havenโ€™t planned out how long the story will be.

1 Like

Iโ€™d love a review, please!

Title: LDR: London Love
Author Name: Youngbl00d

1 Like

:sunglasses: cool

1 Like

Sure love

1 Like

Iโ€™d love you read and review my story if this is still open? :relaxed:

Title: Secrets and Lies
Link to my story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5428668308193280
Description: Can you enjoy life to the full while keeping your biggest secret hidden? Or will your past expose you and throw you knee deep into a living nightmareโ€ฆ (CC, LL, Choices Matter, Sounds & Music, Advanced Directing)
Episodes: 5
Genre: Drama
Insta: @lxs.episode

1 Like

Thank you lovely, Iโ€™d love a review!

Title: LDR: Someone Elseโ€™s Hero

Description: When World War II rages the country, youโ€™re heartbroken when you canโ€™t enlist. Through the military penpal program, you may just become someone elseโ€™s hero.

Style: Limelight

Customization: Full CC for MC and choose MC gender, partial CC for love interests (skin tone locked)

Choices: Point system is used and nearly all choices matter!

Instagram: @nala.episode

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4936149613871104

1 Like

Thank you for the thread. I will like review and feedback.

1 Like

Hello there! I wouldnโ€™t mind hearing your thoughts on my story thus far. Check it out!

Thank You! :blush:

Title: Hindsight
Genre: Romance
Episodes: 6 (more coming soon)
Summary: On the rise fashion designer Lark Campbell, must pick between her best friend or the man of her dreams! How will she choose? You decide!

1 Like

Thank you for this!!

Title: LDR: Star Crossed
Genre: Romance/Sci-Fi
Description: In a world where intergalactic communication is the norm, you decide to join a dating app that connects people from across galaxies. Will you find love among the stars or are there some distances that not even love can conquer?
Cover:

Instagram: @raven.writes.episode

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is for feedback and reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if youโ€™ve got questions. :smiley: