Reviews&Feedback//Promote

Hey everyone, I’ve created this thread to help people with their story and to do
a little shameless self promotion. So let’s begin :shushing_face::stuck_out_tongue:

So here are the options in payment:

Payment
  • A Read- Not just going on my profile and skimming through chapters, please leave honest feedback.
    And send a screenshot for proof if you can.

• Overlays/Backgrounds- If you do any of that sort that would great payment.

• Promotion- This is only for authors with a stable platform. I know it sounds like a a*s request but this does help a lot.

• Spanish Translator- If you’re fluent with Spanish, then you’re more then welcome to help me with my Spanish translations in my story. (So…if you do, you can skim through chapter 1 and go to 2)

*Other - Will be discussed through Pm.

I’m somewhat detailed into my work. If you want an example here,

Example

Story Name: Simple to Chaos
Description: Two Best friends take a turn for the worst when a school shoot-out happens and they’re the names a gang member is calling for.

Genre: Action/Adventure
Sub-Genres: Mystery, Thriller, Drama, Romance
Some tags: CC, Choices, LGBTQ+, Trailblazer, Cliche-Breaker,

Instagram : @lee.lee_26
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6065730015199232

EPISODE%20(FRONT)%20COVER%20

Hey, can you please review my story? )))
Title: Fantastical: Mysterious Investigation
Author: Lаwful Evil
Genre: Fantasy
Style: limelight
Description: People are missing in Innsmoot, the monster lives in the forest. Who’s behind all this? ~
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4814855314997248

1 Like

Okay, make sure to do the same. When I have time I’ll onl do the first chapter with screenshots as proof and once you’ve done the same. I’ll continue.

Where would you like your critic?

1 Like

you can pm me :slight_smile:

Hi. I will read yours as well. I also do overlays,backgrounds, and covers etc. You can PM on that. I accept fanmail as well!
Here’s my story!
Title: Fantastical- The Mermaid
Author: Rahdia
Style: INK
PLOT: Kyle is a chef seeking new ways to improve his cooking. One day his boat accidentally crashes in the forbidden waters of GAYA where he meets the guardian of the sea: a mermaid.
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6670380075057152

@BlueTopaz_26 Hi I read your story. Where would you like your review!

1 Like

Doesn’t matter.

Ok first up I was a little confused by your story. Especially in the first episode. Some of the speechbubbles were off and blocking character faces. You can use bubble helper to change the spot of the speechbubbles. when the MC was talking the speechbubble was FIRSTNAME instead of the name we typed in. Maybe you should fix the naming input. Also as for if you want the characters to say the MC’s name just type in [FIRSTNAME] and what you want them to say. Also there’s a scene where she’s in school and she’s behind the boy with the blond hair. Maybe put her next to him. Also in that scene students just randomly appear in the screen I suggest using spot.

Ok now in episode 2 the zooms were completely off and the directing as well. For the tv scenes maybe you should move the camera angle more to the left so that readers can actually see the news being displayed. The scene when she’s talking to her mother in the living; I suggest zooming out a bit and showing the conversation more. Also make her mother the same size so that she doesn’t appear giant.

I liked that you added the MC customization and the dressing game but readers would like to see the clothes that they are choosing.

Overall I did like it a bit. With some extra directing I’m sure this will turn out to be a great story. BTW this wasn’t meant to offend you if it did I apologize for that.

Hey girl! My native language is Spanish so I could totally help you with translation and so
I’m gonna leave you some details from my story and if you want to contact me through PM and we can help each other!

Title: The Nation D: Moon Eyes
Author: P Marroquín
Genre: Fantasy/Adventure
Style: Limelight
Number of episodes: 5 (ongoing)
Description: Heather is trapped in a place were she can’t go out, but what happens when her best friend and his dead sister offer her a way to get out of there and start a brand new life…! Where’s your new destination? And what dark secrets does it hide? Will you finally find answers to your past?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6435647390351360