Reviews by Saasha

Hey everyone. My name is Saasha and I love reading and exploring different stories. I would love to review your stories since I have been on episode for a while now and I love to read.

Rules -

1. Please remember you can not share your stories here. You can just ask for a review from me.

2. Wait for your turn patiently , it takes time to review.

3. I will only read first chapter of your story. I can read more of your story hooks my interest though.

4. I will post the review on my thread and on instagram too no matter wherever you request -, By DM or by requesting on forums.

5. Follow all the rules and fill all the details needed if you want a review :

Details needed.
  • Title of the story
  • Author of the story
  • Genre
  • Published / Unpublished
  • Instagram account if you have one
  • Link of the story
  • Cover of the story
  1. The picture of your story cover is necessary. Without it , the story won’t be accepted for reviewing.

Hope you people will find my reviews useful.

Waiting list :

1. @Madalynn
  2. @aprilish
  3. @Episode.vel
  4. @paumarr

Hereby all of you are informed that due to soem personal reasons I can’t review right now but I am trying my best to do that. Your reviews , meanwhile will be done by the amazing people of @EpisodeNirvana and @brionyelizabeth.

Thanks to @EpisodeNirvana and @brionyelizabeth for helping.

3 Likes

Story title : Sandy and her Quadruplets
Author : R.J.
Episode Count : 11 (ongoing)
Genre : Comedy
Description : How can she survive with noisy and disobedient quadruplets? Will she finally find the father of her sons ? Here’s the crazy life of Sandy and her quadruplets!
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5337323130716160

Review for @r.j.14 :

• First of all , customisation. Although it’s not really an important factor bit most people prefer reading stories that offer character customisation.

• Now the look you have to the character might be important so I would not really suggest you to offer for some features to change only ? But that’s but my opinion.

• Your story was off to a great start since you had the hold on your story since the very beginning which in itself is saying a lot since I have seen many authors give crappy beginning not knowing how to start the story properly.

• I believe to hook the readers to your story I would say you should always give every single dialogue a separate animation. This makes it look more interesting.

• Along with the beginning , I really liked how you introduced all of the characters - the quadruplets and how they told their personality.

• It’s obvious that you put an effort into deciding each of the character’s personality which even the greatest of writers sometime lack in.

• Although you gave outfit choices they were not really of any use because the outfits were intentionally made less appealing. I understand that it was probably because of the storyline but you can make one of the outfits decent looking and make it a gem choice ?

• In the outfit choice , you added your own words which was a good thing since most of us use the default version of templates.

• Some of the scenes were really funny and I can see the plot progressing well enough. I would say a little bitvot improvement and you will rock it girl.

a29daeb9af223f22c72c9c05ac6f2002f308607e_1_333x500

2 Likes

Heyy!! Thank you su much for your review!! I’ll fix the issues!

Do you know how I can add gems? I never thought we can do that :open_mouth:

For the customization, I wanted to do that but I can change my mind :sweat_smile: I understand that people love that ! Maybe I can add more hair choices!!! Dont worry, I add some good outfits choices in the others chapters haha

Your review will help me a lot!! Thanks again :blush:

1 Like

Yes we can add gem choices , here is a guide on how to do that.

And thanks for requesting. I hope my review helped you in any way @r.j.14.

1 Like

Thank you so much!!! :slight_smile: And yes it will help me! (I love improvements!!)

1 Like

Glad I could help then.

2 Likes

Hey! I’d love it if you could give our story a review :blush:

Title - Beautiful Broken Lies
Author - Hannah & Carly
Genre - Mystery (also a romance, drama & comedy)
Published
Instagram - harly_episode
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6662026650320896

1 Like

Your request is accepted. I would love to review your story but it will take a day since i have more requests too.

1 Like

Title of the story: DEMIGODDESS
Author of the story: Giselle Crescent
Genre: Fantasy
Published / Unpublished: Unpublished
Instagram account if you have one: gisellepisode

Review for @gisellec :

~ You have added Character customisation which certainly is a bonus point here. To me character customisation does not matter but readers often prefer getting the chance to customise them so it’s a good way to hook readers.

~ I started the story and i loved it very much since the very beginning because of the plot and all.

~ I couldn’t possibly find a single mistake and trust me when I say this I was desperate to find mistakes but here were none.

~ There were no typos , grammar mistakes and spelling mistakes so the language was perfect.

~ The splashes used are nice despite the fact that they are in limelight and not him but I think that doesn’t really matter even if you don’t change them.

~ The best thing about your story is that you used catchy dialogues that helps hook readers.

~ You have got yourself an amazing storyline and the plot is really intriguing.

~ As promised it has equal amount of romance , comedy , drama and fantasy so I liked it really very much and I honestly can’t wait for it to get published.

~ Direction , like everything else is perfect and I love how you made a simple storyline so interesting.

~ I love the fact that choices actually imapt the storyline and plot and how we know which choices have a big impact on story.

~ Having said all this I think your story screams perfection. The only thing i think it lacks is length of the chapter which can be increased.

~ Lastly I think you should end the episode with a big , dramatic cliffhanger and you are good to go.

~ Overall I honestly love your story , its amazing and i can guarantee you that it will be a big hit.

1 Like

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! You don’t know how happy this makes me!! :heartbeat:

1 Like

Story name: Plan B
Author: Madalynn
Chapters: 4 (4th is character customization)
Genre: Drama
Style: INK
Description: You have a past with prison break planning but now you’ve left that life behind. Until you meet a cocky but charming Braiden Duane, who asks your help. Will you be able to say no?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5679276948062208
Instagram: madalynn.episode
Cover:

1 Like

Honestly it’s amazing. Can you please let me know when you publish it ? I want to know what happens next

1 Like

Your request is accepted. It will be done by tomorrow @Madalynn.

I’m planning for it to be out around July 5th!! But I forsure will keep you in the loop :wink::heartbeat:

1 Like

Thanks and have a good luck with your story…

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

1 Like

Don’t mention it love.

1 Like

One more thing @gisellec spread the word around about my thread if my review helped you somehow , yeah ?

1 Like

I will forsure do that!! I appreciate your time and help!! :heartbeat::heartbeat: What’s your IG so I can give you credit for my review?

1 Like

No need for that. I am posting the review there too. I will tag you too , thats why I asked for your instagram account.

1 Like