Reviews For Stories

I joined Episode recently (Early June), and I just now learned about the Forums… but when I was reading episodes made by episode itself I kinda liked reviewing them. I plan on becoming an episode reviewer. Would anyone support me? :smile:

Yes! :blush:

And I think everyone else would!

Loads of people love reviews of their stories! As long as you’re honest yet not rude, people love getting feedback! :slight_smile:

You can review my story it’s my 1st one so any help/advice would help me out…

The_Vamp_Girl_posterThumb_aG8xBzcXZj

Yes! :smile:

Send your stories to my instagram

Mirand.reviews i’ll read all of them by 3 AM

I would definitely support because story reviews help authors grow :slight_smile:

Hey, I’d like to get a review!
Name of story: No changes after a year…
Author: Teddy’s Dollhouse
Genre: Drama, Romance, Comedy
Style: INK
Episodes: 2
Description: Zen had a beautiful childhood until he was 10 years old with his father but after meeting a beautiful women who claims to be his true mother everything changes.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6385627538259968

I would love to!

Genre: Adventure/Fantasy/Comedy (If that makes sense)
Title: Save Me, Hero!
Author: Turtle Cat!
Plot/Summary: After powerless Hero moves from a town where everyone has superpowers, she gets kidnapped by a group of refugees who are forcing her to join them. What will she do?
Style: Ink
I published this a few days ago, so it only has 3 episodes.
Cover:

HERE’S THE LINK!
I’m a little nervous, but I hope you like it!

I would love to get a review! :blush:

Story title: Teacher or Queen?
Author: Mystique
Genre: drama
Description: After years of searching she had finally found them. Can she get close them?
Her destiny is about to change forever. What will she choose?
Published episodes: 3

Hey you can review my story if you want :blush:

Tittle : Search for love
Author : Sigma.fr
Genre : Drama
Episodes : 7 ( more coming soon)
Description : Your life turns upside down when you try to escape from a toxic situation! Can you find the love you are looking for trying to escape?
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5548786201264128
Instagram : Sigma.fr.writes
Cover :

If you do become one, review mine please <3
Name: Opposite in Harmony
Author: Pheebsnomenal
Genre: fantasy/adventure/romance
After 1412 years, Aimie finally decides to visit Earth and that is when her life turns up side down. She finds out that sometimes you can’t judge a book by it’s cover. Her perfect family seems to be hiding all kind of secrets from her. Will she ever find her way back to her family even if that means living a lie? Or will she choose to abandon everything she ever knew and live an honest life with her new friends?