Reviews for you

:exploding_head: I never expected such an awesome review. I’m so excited. I was worried about it not being a good story and was thinking of not continuing but you just made my day.

I’ll be sure to go over those things you pointed out. Thanks so much for this! :purple_heart::purple_heart:

My IG is tamirose.episode

1 Like

I love it and hope you don’t stop your story is really good and can’t wait for more.

1 Like

feel free to take your time to review mine :slight_smile:
review : you can post it here
title : the unknown
author : Lynai
cover:
link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5652304558096384

1 Like

I’ll add you to my list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks very much :blush::purple_heart::purple_heart:

1 Like

Bumping this! :smiley:
Here’s my story :blush:
Name : Right Beside you
Plot : After a traumatizing event, Nadine’s health turned upside down. Can she recuperate after visiting an Eating Recovery Center? It’s up to you. [CC/LL/POINTSYSTEM/CHOICE MATTER]
Episodes : 4
Gerne : Drama & Romance
Style : Limelight
CC : Available
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5251847875788800
More about my story : My story contains advanced directing and a point system . There will be 3-4 artscenes as well. I’m also using new backgrounds , instead of the ones on episode’s Art Catalogue.
My IG : nellyy.epi

Story Cover [Made by me] :

Hey girl I would love a review. I just published it before 5 days. I am not so good at grammar as english is not my first language. I would like to msg here and my insta is @epi.madhubhgd.
BTW i have only 2 episodes for now.
Story Name: Remnant Past
Author: Madhu
Cover:
Here’s the cover:
743dbc355e02514cac07983311e18c24ca53e2f5_2_362x500

Here’s the link:

TITLE: The Depths of Newport
GENRE: Romance, Mystery
AUTHOR: baechulgi
DESCRIPTION: Forced into Witness Protection, Nadia moves to a small town on the east coast. Juggling love, friendship, and school, Nadia uncovers what lies beneath the depths of Newport.
COVER:

You can post the review here.

Hi, love!
Thank you so much for this. I hope you’ll enjoy my story :kissing_heart:

Information about my story
Story title: Forbidden Love
Name author (so me): Lili Star
Genre: Romance and a little bit of comedy
Story style: INK
Story caption: Princess Amanda never thought that she would have feelings for a girl, which is forbidden. Until she met Vanessa, the gorgeous sister of prince Roberto who she has to marry.
Episodes: 6, but more are coming soon!
Important information: This is my first story, so it is not the best, but you can still enjoy it. There are also not many choices. There is no CC and sounds/music are since chapter 4.
Here is the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671279079948288

My Instagram: @lili_on_episode
If you follow me, I will follow back :two_hearts:

Here is the (small) cover:
85459d7379d64121a3654c169dbe715654cd2342_2_362x499

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.