Reviews/helping artists

So there are a lot of people wanting their art to be reviewed and as an artist myself i thought i would help out. Simply leave your art piece below and i will point out some tips, things that are out of place, extra limbs etc.
Please do not request for your art to be reviewes if you do not like this form of critisism thank you​:heart::heart:

2 Likes

Hey Courtney

Heyyy. Youre art is amazinggg. Maybe add dark and light areas to the hair and clothes, some highlights to the skin and collar bone. And shadows to the eyelids :heart:

1 Like

Tysm :revolving_hearts:

I just did this.

abc123abc

a

1 Like

Omg the first one is so cute! :heart_eyes: i will make a proper commet on yours later as im really tired :joy::heart:

2 Likes

Its amazing!

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

Honestly for the first the only thing i can think of is highlights. And using shadows up the arms and the babies middle fingernail seems rather long
For the second the girls hand and ear are very rounded and her fingers seem really thin
Again just shadows and highlights
The guys lower hand is also very rounded
If you use ibispaint then a brush i like to use for hair is “oil (hair)” or “round brush (curve)”
The tattoo is very blurry
Maybe try adding wrinkles to the clothing
Her eyelashes seem very close together, im working on eyelashes so honestly i cant offer any advice on that one :sweat_smile::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much

1 Like

Its ok x

1 Like