Sure thing. I’ll keep that in mind
Of course girl, education comes first! I hope you do well in your exams!
Hey there! I was wondering if you were still available for reviews, and if you were, if you’d be able to read what I currently have of my first episode from my unpublished story? It’s not completely done yet (I still have around 5+ minutes left to add in), but it should be a decent read right now probably around 15 - 20 minutes long. I know you have a long list of others already ahead of me, but I don’t mind the wait at all
Hey there! Sure, I’d not mind reading your story.
Can you send me the link?
Of course! Thanks a lot for this
Description: “Why does God even deal with us?” I never thought I’d know his answer, until I returned to that mysterious town. After all, Providence is a greater mystery than Revelation.
Thanks! Also, that’s a really cool cover.
No problem! And I should be the one thanking you, haha. I’m glad you liked it, I really wanted everything for this story to be top-notch, so I got it as a commission from a digital artist
I would really apreciate a constructive criticism of yours. This is my first story ever
Living like a star
Haven’t had my story reviewed before so whyyyy naht
Title: And in time…
Summary: After being dragged to a boys night out, you come across an unlikely stranger who catches your attention… Will this romance grow or will history repeat itself? (male MC, CC)
Here’s the link
Thank you for offering this!! I have two stories, but you can just do one if you would like
Adventurous: Time Immune
Summary: When loud-mouth Mikea sets off on a road-trip with YOU, it becomes harder to hide the truth of your origin… oh, and that you are an immortal cyborg.
CC, POC, LGBT, multiple endings
Sorry, Wrong Number
Summary: “And that’s how we’ll get rid of the body. Sorry, wrong number.”
When a text is sent to the wrong person, it leads to a race against time to prevent a murder. TEXT BASED
Hi, I would love to get a review for my story!
Title : Take My Heart
Episode Author : Jiya
Genre : Romance
Episodes : 1 (more to come)
Style : Ink
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4602924031868928
Description : Shawn visits NY to get away from his childhood love. But what happens when he meets an ordinary girl? Will she help him unite with his love or show him what real love is?
Sorry, for not being here for quite a long time! I really apologize for not being consistent with my schedule. But from tomorrow I’m gonna upload my reviews here!
So set your alarms
Hey there, I just saw your review thread here and I would love to get a review of my first episode since I already revamped it and would like to hear what you might think about it now
Thank you in advance <3
Author: May Laugh
Title: Trouble Twins
Episodes : 8 (going on) - I would love to get a review about 7 episodes.
Always standing up for each other through thick and thin, that is what these twins are all about. But can they really master every chaos together?
Link: [http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5334870588784640 ]
- I like the fact that you put the warning in the begging. It will prepare the readers for some ”mature” scenes.
- My personal change: You don’t have to write the fact that you don’t have CC but I’d mention that. You won’t receive any questions towards that then.
- Sometimes you use swear words in the story, for me it’s okay but to make sure that no one is triggered by that, I’d censored them.
- Your grammar is really good, I didn’t see any major mistakes. Keep it up!
- Your directing is nice and the way you write is really fluent although I’d work on the story plot. There were many scenes that for me have the potential to be more interesting. So play with dialogues and don’t be afraid to make some scenes longer.
- Your characters are really unique. I like the fact that we follow two stories, two different problems. Martina is interesting and I hope that you know what you were doing - don’t get me wrong. I believe that you did research about her job and emotions that follow that. If you didn’t, you have to do it, to make sure that you won’t make anyone offended or triggered by that.
- My personal change: I’ll play with fonts more!
- Overall you’re a really good writer! And I had a good time reading your story but I’d make more choices and longer scenes.
8,5/10 - congratulations
Keep up your good work!
Thank you for the review! <3
Of course! I hope it was helpful and not rude
Not rude at all! I’m a reviewer myself, and it was a very nice review
I don’t want to seem nosy but do you still want your review? Because I can’t see your story here…
Hey, sorry about that. My story was unfortunately reported and deleted by episode