REVIEWS - honest constructive criticism

Oh, I’m sorry about that… :pensive:

I know you are still working down the list would it be alright if I added a second story??
(If not just ignore this)

Title: Soul Slave
Genre: Fantasy (Sci-Fi/Romance)
Description: Lilly, an edgy teen and alien enthusiast, scores sold out tickets to the Annual Alien Expo. While there, things get a little weird, even by her standards! (LL/SL/NH)
NH = Narration Heavy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4645740920242176

1 Like

Np! I’ll add it now :grin:

1 Like

ML to you! I appreciate it!

1 Like

:grin:

1 Like

REVIEW @Aims1141

1. I like the fact that you put the information about limited CC at the beginning of your story
  2. I haven’t found any grammar problems, keep it up!
  3. Try to censor the swear words - some readers might feel triggered by them
  4. Your directing is really good! Keep it up.
  5. I really liked some of the jokes.
  6. Some of the situations feel unreal to me. I know it’s a comedy story but the scene with ”Creepy Pedo” who was dragged into the room was just too much for me.
  7. I think the storyline is going to be funny and interesting
  8. I like your character development although I have the feeling that some of the characters might have only one or two emotions and traits. For example, the main character is only going to be cocky. But I hope that in the future episodes the characters will show their true selves and the readers are going to learn more about their backstories.
  9. Overall I think your story has potential to be a funny comedy although I’d add more choices!

1 Like

Hello! If you have not seen my story yet, will you give it a try? I really need some honest reviews because I want to work on a new story but I don’t know what I need to improve on.
Title: Opposite in Harmony
Author Pheebnomenal
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 11 (Finished)
Summary: An angel sneaked off to Earth and risked losing everything/everyone she ever loved. Will she find true love on Earth or will she find out not all human are innocent and demons are not all bad?
Style: limelight
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5322669636845568
Cover image

1 Like

Ah, thanks so much!

1 Like

I’m glad you like it :grin:

1 Like

Hello all, I wanted to see if anyone has found a similar site but that has more options for writers? I’ve seem to grow tired of creating here, but I’m not well-versed enough for the likes of blender or unity. Ideally, I would like to import .fbx actions into here so I can get more animations, but that does seem like it will ever happen. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Hello there! I’m sure someone will be able to help you but can you create a separate topic? Because this one is about the Reviews. I’d appreciate that :blush:

Well, they don’t really have a board for “I’m tired of Episode, you should go to this site”

1 Like

You can also create the topic yourself :grin:
And put it in the general chat maybe? :thinking:

1 Like

Sorry for not being here!
Tomorrow I’d try to review 3 stories!
Stay patient and I apologize for the wait. :rose:

Hi, thank you for this posibility. We are working on clue contest and therefore feedback is apreciated werry much.:slight_smile: It is not yet published but we almost finished 3rd chapter.

Tytle: clue: Secret of the Necklace

Description: Marbel finds a mysterious necklace hidden in a book which was dedicated to somebody with the same name as she. Or was the book there left actually for her?

Cover: Clue_Secret_of_the_necklace_ov_posterThumb_FBjq42kOZ7

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4982763042439168

Hi I would love a review !

Title Break Away
Genre Drama
Style Ink
Author Giana
Chapters 9 (10 is half way done!)
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5048325481234432
Description Twins Blythe and Braxton have only had each other. Until Holden and Collin came along. What happens when one twin wants to follow a path of love, desire, and destruction?
Cover

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.