**Left BreathLess** R4R’s

Awesome thank you , I’m in the middle still but I might finish in the morning before work .

1 Like

Ok

@LizzieC12

My Honest Review about your story:

Positive:

1. I like how you introduced the characters, that was really nice!
  2. I like their clothing, it’s really cute!
  3. Their names are marvelous, I love Bria’s name! :heart_eyes:

Negative.

1. Lots of Grammar mistakes, you’re new. I get it. but unfortunately, your story can be reported and taken down because of your grammar and punctuation. If you need help with that, you can contact me!
  2. Directing is a bit off, again you’re new. The decals looks weird when the Character is walking in front of them. Looks like a ghost! :joy:
  3. Animations are off, as well. If you need assistance with that, you can always go on the forums!

Overall, it’s an interesting story to show how anxiety can affect lots of people in many different ways and how people can overcome it. I rate this story…

3/5.

Hiya, would you be interested in R4R?:slight_smile:
Title- Hidden Behind Lies…
Authors Name- Chy.Dillon
Genre- Action/Romance…
Description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Kept in the dark all your life, the truth slowly unravels…Is it what you expect?

story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368

PNG

Hey, would you mind giving me a review as well if you have time?

Ooh, I’m going to read it right now! It looks amazing already! :o

Of course, just send me the link to your story! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay love I’ll get to reading yours! :grin::grin:
I’ll dm you when I’m done :blush:

Hello, we could do a read for read if you want ? :slight_smile:

But first: For a guaranteed feedback fill in the form

Link below :

Here is the description of my story :

Title : Jungle Fever
Author : Maggy

Genre : Romance/Drama
Style : Ink
Number of episodes : 10 (more episodes coming soon)
Instagram : maggy.episode

Description : A bad boy Prince with a lot of ego and a womanizer, gets lost in the middle of the Jungle and meets a fierce African Princess called Maya. Will he handle the change of environment ?

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5221523745800192

Hi @shewrites.episode ! Your story is good, I like the beginning and intro!

Positive. :arrow_down:

• Intro and Beginning is amazing.
  • I love the jokes, it’s really funny!
  • I love the relationship between the main character and her friend. :joy:

Negative. :arrow_down:

*Several grammar and punctuation mistakes.
*Directing is a bit off, no worries. Many new authors tend to do that, so you’re not alone!
*Diversity is all over the place, like I get some parts but other parts is just…not necessary .

Overall, this story is nice! I like it a lot! I would rate it…

4/5. :star2:

Keep up the good work! :slight_smile:

Ooh, I love the cover and everything! I’ll add it to my list! :slight_smile: But, my story is still in work so I’ll just read it and get back to you, as soon as possible!

1 Like

Yay thank you :slight_smile: xo

Hello @Maggy ! I really love your story! It’s seems realistic and all!

Positive. :arrow_down:

1. The intro is phenomenal! I love it so much!
  2. It seems really realistic, I agree with the Prince. He has a right if he wants to get married or not. It reminds me of the Cinderella movie! :joy:
  3. I adore their outfits, it’s really marvelous!

Negative. :arrow_down:

1. Several spelling mistakes, not that many for grammar, like 2 punctuation mistakes. No worries about that! You are just starting out!
  2. For words, you don’t need to space out the puncunation like this “Yes !” It should be “Yes!”
  3. Directing is acceptable, it’s better than mine. :joy: But, I find it a bit off when characters leave the scene a bit quickly. No offense!

This story deserves to be in the popular section, I like it a lot! I would rate it…

4.5/5. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for this review ! :smiley:

I will fix the mistakes! Thank you for underlining them and for being honest!
I really appreciate!

xoxoxox :smiley:

No problem, keep up the good work! :slight_smile: :+1:t2::ok_hand:t2::heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much , I will defiantly go over my grammar and spelling in further episodes . I really appreciate your review.

1 Like

I actually read yours already my old Account was @Lizzie_C , But I am still continuing yours .

1 Like

Yes I have one story I’m reading and then I’ll start yours and send screenshots .

I’m still reading I just work a lot this week and I work nights but I’m still reading starting chapter 2 tommorow.

1 Like