Reviews or R4Rs! Share your story!

Hi, friends!

I’m trying to find some new stories to read, and I’d love to see some new stuff! Please send me your stories, and I’ll do a review if you’d like :smile: I’m gonna share with you guys my story if you want to check it out! I’m open to doing read for reads, or you could leave a review of your own! Send me some fan mail and let me know what you think! I can’t wait to start reading your stories :blush:

Title: Harp Bridge Heights
Author: Asher
Genre: Mystery
Description: Follow a group of teenagers as they try to solve the mystery of their friend’s murder. Will you discover the secret before more casualties follow? (LGBTQ+)

Thanks!

1 Like

:star:Title: Perfect secrets
Author: KM
Genre: Drama/romance
Description: Everyone has secrets, right? Lily’s life flips upside down when she meet TV star Derek. And drama, love and heartbrake hit’s her. Will Lily survive through media? CC 2 endings

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019180572475392

1 Like

Hey, I just published my first story and I would like to get a review of it!

Story name: Plan B
Author: Madalynn
Chapters: 4
Genre: Drama
Style: Ink
Description: You have a past with prison break planning but now you’ve left that life behind. Until you meet a cocky but charming Braiden Duane, who asks your help. Will you be able to say no?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5679276948062208
Instagram: madalynn.episode

1 Like

Hi!

I’ll read 2 chapters of yours if you read 2 of mine! It’s called “Killer Sorority”.

Thanks!
—Audrey

1 Like

image image

Title:

Fantastical: No Longer Slaves
Story Type: Episode Cimematic | Story Style: Episode Ink

Author Name:
Treasure T.V. M.D. Jackson

Story Description:

Everyones’ just gotten out of “slavery,” children are teenagers, Most of them have been converted… But, has everyone healed?

Genre: Fantasy, Drama, Adventure

Social Media Accounts:

Instagram: CutiePieTTV

Twitter: treasuretv

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5397864049147904

Title Lady Victoria
Genre Fantasy
Description You are Victoria Weston-a beautiful supernatural huntress of the Victorian Era. Will you let your rival competitor undermine you, or will love prevail and throw you off your guard?
Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6279389218471936

Coverartpic2

Title: Love Me, CONTROL Me
Author: OhhGlam92
Episodes: 10 (Not Completed)
Genre: Romance/Thriller
Description: Your ex-love is sensing something eerie about your seductive new beau. Can you come to your senses before its too late? Or is the intensity everything you’ve ever wanted?
LINK to the story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6558546852052992

If anyone can read and give me feedback, it’s greatly appreciated! I have a lot of fun writing this! It’s a fun, guilty pleasure story, so I just need some fun and laid back feedback/reviews/critiques. If you really love the story, please share it wherever you can!
The story is continuing and it’s going to gradually get more and more intense. Thrillers are right up my alley! If you like full on romance, a dash of comedy, with thrill and suspense, you’ll love this story!

Thank you so much! :grin:

Hey, I’m interest in a read4read with you. :slight_smile:
My story details:
Title: Dark Temptation
Author: Menia
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 8
Style: Limelight
Description: Popularity, friends and a hot boyfriend: Lia’s life is nearly perfect. But things take a darker turn when a new guy shows up and with him the truth about Lia’s identity…
Reveal the secret of Lia’s 18th birthday. Will you make the right choices?
instagram: episode.menia

What more?

• Point system and choices that matter , because they influence the interaction between the characters and the story itself.
  • 3 possible love interests
  • different endings
1 Like

This sounds awesome, I’ll definitely check it out! Would you like to do a R4R or a review? Thanks!

Great! Getting your story up right now :slight_smile:

Review: Plan B

Overall
I love your use of music! It really drives the theme of the scene. Good spot placement, and very nice directing! You made great use of zooms, and this really helped to illustrate your story. The characters are good, original, and you let their personalities shine through.

Episode 1
Grammar/Spelling
There’s a couple of spelling errors that I noticed that I just wanted to draw your attention to: “under arrested” (beginning of episode 1, said by the cop) should be changed to “under arrest”, “and here we’re” should be changed to “here we are” (narrator bubble in scene with phoenix and bella), “any opinions on out biology…” change “out” to “our” (jax in forest scene)
Directing
the zoom on the forest scene with jax and bella (after asher and penny have their exchange) is a little off and I can’t see Jax that well.
Misc. Notes
The!! Use!! Of!! Mannequins!! To!! Pick!! An!! Outfit!!!
I loved this so much! I’m a very visual person, and it made the outfit choice so much more fun for me!
I really loved the car chase!

Episode 2
Grammar/Spelling
“She’s us…” change to “she’s uh…” (father, beginning of episode with maria), “Don’t play dump Bella” change dump to dumb (father and maria, after gaia goes to bed), “where arr you” change to “where are you” (emma on the phone with bella before bar scene)
Directing
at the end of the episode, Bella uses the cup for her prop. Maybe use talk_hold_drink? I understand why you would use the other animation, but just wanted to make sure you knew this was an option :slight_smile:

Episode 3
Grammar/Spelling
“did I heard you correctly?” change to “hear” (bella and skylar first meet scene)
Misc. Notes
I loved the elevator scene so much! This was very well executed.

Episode Four
I didn’t run into any issues with customization, and I loved how you allow your readers to customize every character to their liking!

I really enjoyed reading your story and getting to know your characters! Thank you for sharing this with me. All of my suggestions in this review are just that! Suggestions. I don’t want you to feel like you have to change everything or anything that I pointed out. I loved it! Beautiful job.

Absolutely! As soon as I get more tickets, I’ll read those chapters :slight_smile:

Thank you sooo much! :heart: It makes me so happy hear that and I will fix those spelling mistakes right away!

1 Like

Hi I’m Venus and here is my story I really hope you like it :blush:

Story title: REPUTATION
Author: Venus
Instagram: episode.venuss
Genre: Romance/Comedy
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6353894713720832
Style: INK
Episodes: 9 (ongoing)
Story description: Auora is a super famous and talented actress but her past is coming after her. Past that she manged to survive and build a whole new life out of it. Will it all break down or will she manged to survive again. Her love life and her friendships do you think it’ all about REPUTATION? Welcome to her adventure…
*CC
*Rom&Com

Here’s the screen shot to show you that I’ve read the agreed on amount of chapters :slight_smile: Thank you for sharing your story with me!

@Trying_To_Help Your story sounds really awesome (I’m a big fan of dystopian stories!!), and I can’t wait to read it! Would you like to do a R4R or a review?

@kyounts23 Oooh! I love that your story takes place in the Victorian era. Would you like to do a R4R or a review?

@OhhGlam26 Wow, I love your description! It drew me right in. I’ll leave a review for you. How many episodes would you like me to go over? :slight_smile:

Thanks! I’ll read yours ASAP. Did you like the story? :slight_smile:

BTW - did any gem choices work/show up while you were playing? I’ve been having some issues with that feature.

If you could, all 10! It gets really juicy and I should have more episodes out by the end of this upcoming week :slight_smile: I really hope you like it and keep reading! I’d love to hear your feedback :slight_smile:

Review could be fine! :blush:

i want a review