Reviews or R4Rs! Share your story!

Pm me!

I loved your story! It really kept me hooked all the way through, and the cliffhangers at the end of the episodes made it really hard to put down!

The gem choices actually didn’t show up for me. I thought it might’ve been a glitch on my end, but I guess not :confused: If you go to Guides > Directing Your Story > Gem Choices, you will get instructions on how to code this. The only reason I can think of why this isn’t working might be because your story is in Ink format and not Limelight?? Completely basing this off of the fact that the examples in the guide show Limelight and not Ink examples. Good luck, and thank you so much for sharing your story! :slight_smile:

@KM90 Awesome! I’m getting your story right now :slight_smile: Can’t wait to read it!

@Trying_To_Help @OhhGlam26 Great! Thanks for your response. I’m working down in the order of which people first replied to this topic. Thank you for your patience! I can’t wait to read your stories :slight_smile:

So glad to hear you liked it! :slight_smile: I always try to make the cliffhangers as memorable as possible, so the reader really anticipates the next one!

The thing with gem choices is that it’s enabled on my story some of the time, and then it just vanishes and comes back in a day. Since it’s just recently rolled out with user stories, I think there’s some sort of glitch on Episode’s end. I’ve sent them a few emails and am working to sort it out!

Thanks again for your feedback! :heart:

@Menia Your story sounds super awesome! I love that you’ve used a point system!! Can’t wait to check it out. How many chapters would you like to exchange? :slight_smile: I will get to your story as soon as I can, I’m working in the order of who first responded to this topic. Thank you for your patience!

@Venuss Oooh, yes! Your story sounds really captivating. Would you like to do a review or R4R, and how many chapters? I’m working through a good amount of reviews/R4Rs right now, but I will get to yours as soon as I can. Thanks for your patience!

Okay, good to know! It is really new feature, and I hope that gets sorted out for you soon.

No problem! I’m glad you showed me your story :smile:

1 Like

Check your story fanmail for my review!

@asher Great! Let me know when you start my story and I’m going to do the same! :blush:
You have 3 published chapter, right? I’d love to do all chapters.
BTW, @Venuss story is absolutely worth ist! Enjoy!

Hey! I would be totally up for a R4R!

Title: The Nation D: Moon Eyes
Author: P Marroquín
Genre: Fantasy/Adventure
Style: Limelight
Number of episodes: 6 (ongoing)
Description: Heather is trapped in a place were she can’t go out, but what happens when her best friend and his dead sister offer her a way to get out of there and start a brand new life…! Where’s your new destination? And what dark secrets does it hide? Will you finally find answers to your past?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6435647390351360

This is my first story! I currently have 7 episodes out. If you could read them and possibly give me a review that would be amazing!! Thank you.

Title- My best friend next door
Author- Marina
Genre- romance
Description- What happens when someone from your past moves in next door? Will you fall for them? Follow Maya on her journey through senior year and see her find love where she least expects it
Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5154152958525440 1

I would like to do r4r and I can read every episodes that you!ve published :blush: Just let me know when you started and I’ll do the same and @Menia 's story is really awsome and it’s totally wort to every single passes you spent have fun and thanks :two_hearts::blush::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi!
Thanks for starting this thread! I’d like to do a read 4 read. :slight_smile: I will add your story to my favorites and read it soon. I will send SS and feedback once I’m finished.
Here’s my story:

Title: The Essentia Chronicles
Author: Tldax913
Style: Ink
Genre: fantasy
Number of episodes: 10 (ongoing)
Description: Kadence is a powerful essence with a troubled past. Will she be able to embrace her power in time to save her realm or will darkness consume her?
Link: HTTP://episodeinteractive.com/s/6652498123816960
Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:
-TD

Currently 12 episodes out. :smile:
Title- Hidden Behind Lies…
Author- Chy.dillon
Genre- Romance but will be abit of action
description- What happens when your dad has a past and it finally catches up to you? Nothing is what it seems…
story link_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5630728767930368
0024590217c7b219f9e0796caa9fc9e37a95a9d3_1_362x499

Tittle:Mr Bond’s Murder
Genre: thriller (with contents of mystery and comedy)
Author: Mystery Maker
Description:A snowy night, A few clues and a murder investigation, where noone is reliable to be trusted…
Episodes: 7 (Ongoing)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6705429627011072

Please let me know of your opinion in Q/A .

hey! thanks for creating this thread :sparkling_heart:
(Can we do r4r through messages?)

Title: You,Me And The Beat by Anna
Drama/Mystery
Episodes: 3/ongoing :smile:
Demi_Lovato_uR_posterImage_zKWtFrcAIe

HEY EPISODIANS!!

I’ve JUST published a new story about Greek Gods and Goddesses!

HERE’S THE INFO!!

Story Name: DEMIGODDESS

Author Name: Giselle Crescent

Genre: Fantasy

Description: Being the daughter of Zeus isn’t easy. Add responsibilities and your mother having cancer topped on with a forbidden temptation to a boy who can rock your world , literally. CC

Small Cover:
5242e4c65aad4dc4eaa16195e5918d47b926391f_1_323x500-2

Large Cover:
78db2eb2c8938e3cb31cac097f4217fbc58fb39a_1_690x492

LINK:

Hello there, I hope you still play :slight_smile:
I have a hard time getting my first story ever out there, Please Please support me!
Title: Love is Lost
Author: Pheebsnomenal
Genre: Drama & Romance
Episodes: 12 - completed
Description: Athena thought she has finally found her true love, but is life really that easy? Her life went from being on top of the world to everybody betraying her after meeting “him”. She tried and tried to get her old life back until she finally met someone else. Will this someone be the one for her? Or will this someone be another disaster in her life?
I WILL DO READ FOR READ TOO! Please support me!

Author: Bonnie Dundee

Author Insta: @bonniedundee.epi

Title: Game Of Disguises

Chapters: 6

Genre: Drama/Action

Brief Description: Two best friends have fun by disguising themselves as other people and attend luxurious and fancy events, but what happens when they find themselves in the wrong place and at the wrong time?

LGBT inclusive + Advanced Directing

Link:

Kyle is in love with Wendy, but his love is only passion, and his romance is dangerous, will Wendy find out that Kyle has been stalking her since the day they met, or will she stay in this abusive, crazy relationship for life?

Style: Classic | Type: Cinematic

I may use spotlight, MAYBE. In the future. Tell me if you read it so that I can know.

Choices Heavily matter, no CC, Arm overlays are used.

Both points and gains are put into this story to make the choices matter.

Will update when I get the right materials, :expressionless: Anyone knows where I can find an ext. And int. + day and night versions of a warehouse? Please, help me. -_-" And Both Tablet + iPhone compatible! (I worked hard on this story.)

26%20PM

Remi has a normal life as a normal school girl, or she thinks so. She is being followed home from school and is getting anonymous messages. Love, lies, and loss follows her. (CC)