RFR is open! Will give feedback on your story if you want! 🥰

Hi lovelies,
I want to discover new authors and their stories, and maybe even make a few more friends :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

If you wanna do RFR…

1. We can do either 3 x 3 or 4 x 4, it’s your choice :two_hearts:

2. Please send me screenshots of my story first, and then I’ll go and read your story! (If we’ve done RFR before, I’d be happy to do it again)

3. Please send screenshots of the last chapter that you read. I’ve had instances where people read 2 chapters, but claim they’ve read 3, which isn’t cool.

4. Post your screenshots along with your story details and link :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5. I’d love some feedback, but this isn’t required! If you want feedback on your story, please let me know :two_hearts:

I WILL ACCEPT SCREENSHOTS ON THIS PLATFORM OR THROUGH INSTAGRAM :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Instagram: @epi.sam.writes :heartpulse:

Title: “The Art of Criminal Profiling”

Genre: Mystery

Style: Limelight

Description: “Can Valentina, a successful FBI agent, decode a series of bone chilling mysteries before it’s too late? If not, she may just lose everything and everyone she cares about.”

Customization:

• Limited for the MC (skin color cannot be changed)
  • Full CC for both love interests

Choices:
This story uses multiple point systems and all choices matter!!

Mini Games:
Mini games are used throughout the story

Sound and music:
Sound and music are both used.

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The Art of Criminal Profiling

9 Likes

I will start reading your story now and send you the proof when I’m done :white_heart:

1 Like

Thanks lovely!! I look forward to reading yours :two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’ll read your story once my pass refill I’ll send you some screenshots also :grinning::heart:

Here is my story:

High on Love and Formaldehyde

AUTHOR: Liz & Mar

GENRE: Romance/Drama

Chapters So Far: 12

STYLE: Limelight

IG: @ liz_mar.episode

DESCRIPTION: Working at a morgue is what Eliana loves but when her life gets darker than her job, she’ll need all the support she can get. Who’ll bring back the light in the dark?

CC, LL, Art

MATURE CONTENT

Of course we would do 4x4 since that’s how many chapters you’ve published! :blush:

1 Like

Take your time lovely :two_hearts:

1 Like

Sounds good to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: just send me some screenshots and I’ll go read!! I’ve been meaning to read more of your chapters anyway, so this is the perfect opportunity for me to catch up :joy:

Hey, I’d love to do a r4r with you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

Title: Reveal: Sealed with a Kiss
Genre: Drama, Romance, Mystery
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Description: Working as a criminal lawyer, Aria is more than happy with her normal life. What‘ll happen when she gets thrown into a world full of glitz and glamour overnight?
Instagram: @tsukino.creates
Cover:

Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Reveal: Sealed with a Kiss

1 Like

Hey lovely!!
Go ahead and send me your screenshots and I’ll go ahead and give it a read after :two_hearts:

Hi hun, I’ll read your story soon and send screenshots as well

1 Like

Thanks lovely!! Can’t wait!

1 Like

I’ll read your story and send you proof!

1 Like

Here’s mine! I’ll read yours soon and send you ss. Thanks for the thread!

Story name: Reveal: The Soul Linker
Description: A Soul Linker who looses everything struggles to come to terms with her past. Until a familiar soul comes back to haunt her.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5998996088881152

1 Like

Hi!!! I’m open to R4R’s!! I have 4 episodes more coming soon!!! I can start your story tomorrow I have the day off and unlimited passes lol.

Title: Reveal: The Redo
Episodes: 4
Genre: Romance/Drama
Style: Limelight
An affair you left in the past, a secret threatening your future. No one said being 19 was easy. But it’s harder when you’re really 36. Can you keep your double life hidden? Full CC.

IG: Bella_writes21

Sounds good to me, thank you :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Omg this looks so interesting!! Can’t wait to read :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you!! Can’t wait to read yours :blob_hearts:

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: So sorry it’s taking me so long to get back to you about yours, I haven’t forgotten it’s just life keeps interrupting me today! :joy: I’ll be able to send you ss tomorrow. :grin::two_hearts:

1 Like

No problem, please take all the time you need! I’m not going anywhere :two_hearts:

1 Like

Girl, your story is addictive!!! I love it! Had to share that here before I dm you all my ss :grin::heart:.

1 Like