RFR: K&T: Paint My Love

Let’s exchange reads! :slight_smile: I’ll also provide feed backs if you want me to do so. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Story details
I will read and give you feedback.
My story is not yet published will inform you when i do release it

2 Likes

Please do. I am running out of stories to read :frowning:

Story details: You’re a painter who established her own name in the industry but who would have thought that a kiss from an amateur painter can lead to such emotions, feelings and opportunities?

3 Likes

Will surely check it out! :slight_smile: Do you want me to leave some feed backs?

I’m reading it right now and the MC is so cute!! My story is called ELEA if you wanna check it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hie check out my story
Title : Hannah Miler’s Mystery
Author: Remone
Story genre :Mystery
Story style :lime light
Description: Hannah Miler was brutally killed in the woods.Will Ser be able to solve the mystery of Hannah miler’s death and will able to find the killer ?.And how is Ser related to Hannah.(CC)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6311583539331072

1 Like

Okay so first of all, I love the how the story started however, the zoom ins and outs can still be improved. I’m kinda disappointed, you only published three episodes >.<

I’ll def check it out! Do you want me to leave some feed backs?

1 Like

OMG. I love those kind of plots. Will check it out! :smiley:

1 Like

That’s great…thanks :sparkling_heart:

It’s up to you! :slight_smile:

Here is my story if you want to do a R4R!

Title - All That Remains

Author - Ren

Instagram - @writer.ren.episode

Genre - Adventure/Sci-fi with a little Romance, Drama, and Comedy

Style - INK

Number of Episodes - 7 (to be continued)

Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6232182390849536

Description - Lily lives in a world that was completely destroyed by a meteorite many years ago. Will she be able to save the lives of her people or will they all perish instead? (CC) (M/F LI)

Features - Full-CC of MC, Semi-CC of love interests, male and female love interest branches, CHOICES MATTER, point system, advanced directing, art scenes, tappable overlays

This story received a Hidden Gem from episodeaxiom and was chosen as an episode.luxe story review favorite! This story was also featured on the Voices of PWD Shelf!

Lost Summer Love

Hey there! If you wanna do R4R or review exchange, check out my thread below!

Promoted Stories
1 Like

Hi! Here’s my story! I’ll do a r4r with you if you want!
My Insta- @Gabi.episode

The chapters do get longer. I wrote the beginning chapters a while ago, so the editing gets better later.

Title: Relentless

Description: Leah and Xavier were abandoned on The Island as babies. Together, they try to figure out why. Along the away, they discover even more than they ever could have anticipated.

Anyone RFR ? :star2::space_invader:
Im going for 4 chapters

Title : Babysitting The Gang
Genre : Romcom
Cover :

Mention ur insta for a follow back :wink:
Mine : @Episode_80 :dizzy:

Link : :dizzy::bomb:

Ill be sending screens :space_invader::star2:

Check out my thread! I am here to help!

Hey! Wanna r4r?