Rfr now open! (limited spots (only 39 stories) (with gems or without gems both)

Hello everyone! I have a certain amount of gems with me that I wish to spend on promoting my new story Sword of Ressurection

Here are the deets:

• Story Title: Sword of Resurrection

• Author: Madhu

• IG: @sm._.writes

• Description: Ilia accepts a tempting offer to retrieve her loved one from the dead in exchange for the heart of a malicious demon. Will her heart waver to his charms or stay cold until the end?

• Chapters: 3

• Author: Madhu

• Genre: Fantasy (Sub: Mystery & Romance)

• You can find the trailer on my IG @sm._.writes! or just click here to see it!
    SOR TRAILER - Google Drive

• Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5573860776411136

• Cover:

• RULES

1. I will only spend 5 gems on each chapters of your story 15 gems in total for 3 chapters.

2. I need one ss from each chapter (inside) and a proof that you’ve spent the gems on my story. A small screen recording of it will do.

3. Only reply to this thread if you’re serious about this since I’m taking only limited spots.

4. I’ll be done with all the stories by the end of next week. Until then, I ask you to remain patient and I will post the ss in this thread by tagging you.

5. I’ll follow the waiting list I make even if you finish my story first. Do not rush me.

6. If you like the story and have an ig, we can do a shoutout for a shoutout!

7. Feedbacks are always welcomed and I’ll share mine as well.

8. Send the screenshots to me in my PMS since i don’t want people to steal.

9. I will read your story in one stretch for the sake of retention. Hoping you would do the same to mine as well.

10. I will wait for your ss for 2 weeks, then if u haven’t replied to it, I will ask you myself as a reminder.

11. Password: ihavereadthem

Send me your story name, description, author name and link in this thread only if you agree to all the rules and mention you want RFR with Gems (or) Only RFR!. MUST INCLUDE THE PASSWORD

Waiting List (:open_book: - Reading now, :green_book: - Finished RFR, :closed_book: - Waiting for SS and Gems proof ,:gem: - indicates an RFR with gems)

Click here
  1. @Mare (:gem:) - :green_book:
  2. @JaiEpisode
  3. @Catlover77 (:gem:) - :open_book:
  4. @tanji - :green_book:
  5. @ComedyGirl11 (:gem:)
  6. @Rubia37 (:gem:)
7 Likes

I am interested in a R4R

Genre: Thriller
Episodes: 3

Description: A 26 years old lady got into a terrible accident and got into coma, upon waking she found out that she can see and communicate with spirits, will she find peace

Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4824179999965184

2 Likes

I will dm you!:kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Hey! I’d love to do an R4R with gems, but I have a few other R4Rs to catch up on first, I’ll let you know when I’m ready.

When shipwreck leaves you lost at sea with a band of pirates can you use the stars to navigate? With a crazed king on your tail and treasure on the map this sea is full of secrets.

Password: Ihavereadthem

1 Like

Hey, @Madhu ! Finished episode one and donated five gems in the CC because I wasn’t sure if that was the last gem choice of the story. Sorry about the confusion in that! Here are the SS, I’ll continue soon.

SS

1 Like

Hiya! Im open for doing R4R. I just posted my very first story and its only 3 chapters but ill read your whole story anyway :grin:

1 Like

Let me know if you’re interested in a r4r. :sparkling_heart:

Title: Eat Stake
Author: Sinead O’Neill
IG: sinead.fictionist

Story Description
Trying to protect the world from the most powerful interdimensional being there is, is hard enough, but what happens when you fall for his hot but heartless son?
(cc, choices, adv directing, music/sound, mini-games, art scenes)

Eat Stake link

1 Like

Lol no worries okay i will be reading your story today anyway i will send the ss as a whole! Ans thank you!

1 Like

Thats a happy news and yep the rfr will be for 3 chapters and take a look at the first reply so you could get an idea and drop me the deets required that i mentioned in the first post of this thread.

Yes ofc i am up for it! With or without gems? I will add you to the list when u reply to this :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi there! I would love to do a R4R with you! <3 I won’t be able to do gems tho.
Name: Jacinth
Author Name: tanji
Chapters: 6 (more coming soon)
Summary: Jacinda is forced to take the place of her twin sister in an arranged marriage. Will Jacinda successfully pretend to be the other twin, or will the enemy find out her identity?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4813164075220992

Cover

Password: ihavereadthem

1 Like

Yep no problem i would be happy to read yours! I will add you onto the waitlist!

1 Like

We can do with gems too. :heart: How many eps?

1 Like

3 chapters we can use 5 gems for each so total 15

1 Like

@Mare i have finished your story and i personally loved it till the end. Here are the proof!

SS

Gems proof can be found here. :tipping_hand_man: Gems Proof

1 Like

@Catlover77 I’ll be reading yours next! just a heads up!

1 Like

Hey, I can do R4R + :gem:
Title : Double Chin
Author : .InGa.
Insta: @ingute_episode
Description: The day Caroline go the HI diagnosis changed everything. Her goal from now on is to graduate from school. But what happens when a handsome&adventurous guy comes into her dry life?
Genre : Comedy/Romance
Chapters : 5

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/6722079508070400

Password: ihavereadthem

1 Like

Thanks! The way I do gem proof is by screenshotting quickly after so you can see the gem difference on top. Sadly I got a notification you can see to cover the gem symbol on top but you can see I donated gems in the portal. Here are the screenshots.

SS

I loved the art scene so much! And the edit at the end is so cute. This story is so good!

1 Like

Great thank you so much for ur kind words about my story and yep the ss work for gems as well!

1 Like

Okay thank you. :heart:

1 Like