Rfr now open! pls read the rules carefully!

Hello everyone! It’s been awhile not gonna lie! First of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :kissing_smiling_eyes: and I hope you’re all enjoying so far and back to the actual topic again! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Rules

• I only accept RFR for 3 chapters with ss from the 3rd chapter included for the start. I can be contacted from Forums by @Madhu and in Ig by @sm._.writes those are my accounts. If at all I’m free for the day or have time to do more chapters, I’ll tell you so.

• Fill the form correctly and wait patiently. I’ll reply to you in a week or less.
    Feedback is most welcome! U can share your thoughts with me!

• Even if you dm me asking “Can we do rfr?”, or just reply here, you will be redirected to this form link! I don’t want to lose any stories because sometimes it happens when u take a long break.

• I will also give you an option to check out how many of them asked me before you so yep I am going in order!

• SS must be sent in 3 days after I send you! Maximum, I will give you one week but if you haven’t responded, I will not tolerate ghosting and won’t hesitate to expose you (even though I control myself to not go that extent!). So, if there’s an issue, let me know earlier!
    For ones who have IG: Send me the ss in dms.
    For the ones who only have forums: PM me the ss.

• I will show details of my story after u have filled this form.

• THIS FORM WILL ALWAYS BE OPEN!

• Type “Done” and with Passoword: Neoncraze if you have filled the form.

That’s all! What u read above are my terms to do RFR with me! RFR is always the best to promote the stories on episode by the way! Do more rfr, gain more readers and fans and keep on updating your story! You will get to be popular too one day!

• If you have IG, make sure to follow me first! It’s a MUST! It’s easier like that to contact!

HIGHLY NOTE! One more thing. I’ll only accept the rfrs for the stories that actually interest me. I have made a mistake once accepting for all types of stories and have struggled in completing them. So, I’ll contact you if I want to start an rfr with you. I kindly hope you reply me back within a week or else your form will be deleted automatically. You can just reply to me if you’re busy and we can fix a time where we can work it out but if you just avoid it, I’ll do the same.

Now, here’s the link!

https://forms.gle/e5sRMaVEo2pS77p2A

Looking forward to people filling it so I can discover some awesome stories!

Also while you’re here let me show you a helpful thread I made last year which I will be updating for the new year!

3 Likes

Story name:

High on Love and Formaldehyde

AUTHOR: Liz & Mar

GENRE: Romance/Drama

Chapters So Far: 19

STYLE: Limelight

IG: @ liz_mar.episode

DESCRIPTION: Working at a morgue is what Eliana loves but when her life gets darker than her job, she’ll need all the support she can get. Who’ll bring back the light in the dark?

CC, LL, Art

MATURE CONTENT

**Song recommendations to play while reading certain scenes are shown throughout the story **

Story Link

Personal link including playlist

1 Like

Make sure to fill the form if u want a rfr

1 Like

Can we do rfr?

1 Like

Pls fill this form if u want to do a rfr.

Done !

1 Like

done

1 Like

Done!

Neoncraze

1 Like

I’ll PM u!

1 Like

Do you want to do a RFR?

Pls take it to pms

2 Likes

ok

Bumpppp!

Done
Neoncraze

1 Like

got it dming you on ig! Since its a FT story maybe i should read after deadline?

Sure sounds good

1 Like

Bump!

@Sydney_H pls close this thread its been dead for awhile

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: