RFR thread! (For all stories.) {CLOSED}

NOTE: OPEN FOR MAGICKA ENTRIES RFR TOO!

Hello everyone! Now that I am back and need some stories to read. I have decided to open up this thread. First, RFR means read for read where you read another author’s work and they do the same to yours and share feedbacks to each other for both of them to improve.

• I love reading new stories and supporting others as much as I can. I have my main exams in March so I thought reading a few stories to keep my mind calm during the preparation would be the best choice.
  • I might have said that I am willing to a rfr with you before but if anyone whos in that list sees this, pls know that I got pretty busy with my life and I was not able to complete my part. Don’t think that I ghosted and it will never be my intention to do that. I am willing to read your stories now after you fill the form.

RULES:

• Fill the form correctly and also I will be expecting small feedback and ss from my story when u r done. I promise to do the same.

• Feel free to promote my story in your acc if you really love it and I will do the same for yours.

• I really don’t like to be rushed. I am doing this to relax and not to be over-stressed. If I feel like I am being rushed, I will just refuse to read ur story.

• Since it’s a contest time, I will be giving preferences to the Magicka contest entries but don’t worry I will read others too according to the numbering in my list.

• I plan on reading three contest stories and 2 normal stories every week.

• My IG: @epi.enchantress

• If there’s no password in your form, I will decline to read your story.

• Do not be mean to me! I really hate when people to do that! I just want to help!

• Password:fantasyqueen

Form:

• Which story of mine would like to read?:
  • Password:
  • Is your story a Magicka Entry? (Yes or no):
  • Story Title:
  • How many chapters do you want for rfr?:
  • Current reads:
  • Description:
  • Ig (if u have one):
  • Date and time on when you submitted the request:
  • Screenshot: (if the story is already read. If not, write "will update this once I have read it.):
  • Feedback on my story (if the story is already read. If not, write "will update this once i have read it.):

My stories:

: Black Hearts, Golden Desires

(Note: That’s my first story so directing might be little basic but still the plot is worth the read.)
Author: Madhu
Story Title: Black Hearts, Golden Desires
Style: INK
Genre: Fantasy
Description: Nand is a princess of Solataria, along with her better two halves, her sisters. But what will happen if an old enemy arises back for revenge? Will Nand be able to handle it?
Chapter: 8 (more coming up soon)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5019562149478400
Cover
This story will keep you entertained and revolved in a fantasy world which is to be saved to the bond and love between the siblings.

Necromancers - NEW ONE JUST RELEASED IT

Story Title: Necromancers
Author: Madhu
Style: INK
Description: Eve and Zeke are the last necromancers. Demons ravel. Truths to be told. One big mistake can change everything in a few seconds. Remember it’s just the beginning of the end…
Chapters Released: 5
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Cover:

Genre: Fantasy/horror
This story deals with the darker side of the magic. It’s about Necromancers(person dealing with the dead) who are blessed with two opposite powers but are born from the same womb. Yes, they are siblings. This story will contain Art scenes, advanced directing and the average amount of choices.

All the above mentioned are my own stories written with my own imagination. I am looking forward to reading and learn about new stories. Pls, no recommendations. All the authors here are talented some may feel that the story is not worthy enough to be recommended by others when they see others story is recommended. I just want to keep it equal and all the stories out there are worth recommending due to the hard work those authors put in their story.

Other than these, here’s my list to keep track of things.

List

Magicka entries to be read by me
SS to be received from Magicka entries
Stories to be read by me (NON-CONTEST STORIES)
  • Queen bee or not to be queen been - by ep.nat on ig - 4
  • The Devil by jesslynepisode(IG) - 3
  • MY superlife by @Auremiol - 4
  • Reality behind glasses by @Tsukino_94 - 1
  • Wrong from Right by @Briana_M -3
  • Mysteria by @KlutzEKat - 3
  • You are my Sunshine by @Faith.episode.cats
  • Even angels have demons by holliwrites on IG
SS to be received from NON-contest stories
  • @Gracex for Remnant Past 4 chapters
  • @Faith.episode.cats for Remnant past LL 5 chapters -
  • holliwrites for Necromancers 3 chapters - ( 1 chapters done)
  • meme_episodes in IG for Necromancers 3 chapters -
  • Tiana on IG for necromancers 3 chapters -
  • lizrenee on ig for necromancers 3 chapters -
  • fablesbyfern on IG for necromancers 3 chapters -

I am looking to forward to help as much as I can and to read more of my fellow authors work. Shower me with your stories! :hugs: :blush: :heart_eyes: :upside_down_face: :yum:

6 Likes

Hey, I would love to do r4r and here’s the form :

1. Remnant past ( LL)
  2. fantasyqueen
  3. No
  4. CAREFUL
  5. 63
  6. You thought Ansel Reynolds was a cure for your pain, but instead he’s there to cause more trouble, be careful hunny.
  7. IG : @yels.episode
  8. 12/01/2020
  9. I have read your story and your English is great also your directing was amazing, well done, I wish you success in the future:) xx
1 Like

@yels thanks hun I am reading ch 2 now. I will send ss once i am done with all and also may I know how many chapters u read from mine?

1 Like

I’ve read 3 chapters xx

1 Like

okay ty!

1 Like

Hey, this is my first story! R4R :heart:

Title - Love Is Timeless
Author - Mergi
Instagram - @mergi.episode
Genre - Romance and fantasy
Style - Limelight
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6132892323086336
Description - If you really go past and falling in love then what happening? A little hard to explain so are you ready for? (LL) (CC) (TURKISH LANGUAGE CHOİCE)

Screenshots from my story ;

Small Cover :

Large Cover :

1 Like

hey hun looks like you didnt enter the password make sure to read the rules and then enter the deets from the form that i have mentioned ty!

We have already done it hun!

1 Like

I know :smiley: , it’s for others :smiley:

1 Like

ohhh hun but this is only for me to keep up the stories i read. so umm could you remove that pls?

1 Like

sure :smiley:

1 Like

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4975127894491136

1 Like

The Ember of Stars
fantasyqueen
No
3 chapters
Layla returns back home to reunite with her childhood friends-disguised as a guy! But on her first day in school she’s exposed by one of her classmates! [LL,CC, Art,Choices M]

This story is really exciting! The use of overlays ist just awesome! Also the directing is perfect! :heart: Will continue reading it!

1 Like

I’d love to do a R4R with you :grin:

• Which story of mine would like to read?: Remnant Past (LL)
  • Password: fantasyqueen
  • Is your story a K&T Entry? (Yes or no): It is, so if you could read after the deadline tomorrow that would be amazing!
  • Story Title: K&T: That One Moment
  • How many chapters do you want for rfr?: 3
  • Current reads: Erm, 4 I think :joy:
  • Description: Alina works hard & plays hard, with no time for distractions. One kiss gets, the queen of composure, wrapped up in a web of lies and deceit, always coming back to that one moment.
    Limited CC for MC & LI // Points System // Choices Matter
    Romance with lots of drama!
  • Ig (if u have one): @kiki.writes.things
  • Date and time on when you submitted the request: 12/01/20 - 23.42 GMT
  • Screenshot: (if the story is already read. If not, write "will update this once I have read it.):
Screenshots

• Feedback on my story (if the story is already read. If not, write "will update this once i have read it.): Interesting plot, awesome use of overlays and art scenes. They really enhanced it all :heart:
1 Like

Hey @Madhu, I’d like to show you my K&T story and do an R4R. I will read your story as soon as I can, but can you read mine after the contest deadline? :relaxed: :purple_heart:

• Which story of mine would like to read?: Remnant Past
  • Is your story a K&T Entry? (Yes or no): Yes
  • Story Title: K&T: Upside Down
  • How many chapters do you want for rfr?: 3 chapters
  • Current reads: 6
  • Description: Maxiel has everything, and Tiana just flipped his life upside down with only TEN seconds. What’s next for him, and how will the story unfold?
  • Ig (if u have one): @episode.cynn
  • Date and time on when you submitted the request: 13/1/20
  • Feedback on my story: The use of overlay was good! I like the showering overlay at the very beginning, it was nice! I like that you have included a few art scenes here and there in the story, they were nice and expressive, what I think is maybe to have a more consistent style of art (e.g. from the same artist but that’s just a tiny suggestion). The “rocket shoes” scene was pretty amazing too! I liked that scene very much :relaxed: :purple_heart:

Screenshots

1 Like

@Tsukino_94 tysm I will be reading 1 chapter from your story and for that i need your story name lol you forgot to mention it. I am glad that you enjoyed!

@kiki.writes.things hey yes ofc lot of contest authors have asked me and thats fine. tysm for the feedback. I will add you in my list.

@dreamercyn yes hun ofc thats not a problem. I hope that you enjoy my story! I will add you to the list

Thank you so much, lovely. I really appreciate it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Not a problem! Glad that I could help!

1 Like
  • Which story of mine would like to read?: Honestly I want to red them all! So I’ll start with Remnant Past
  • Is your story a K&T Entry? (Yes or no): Yes :blush:
  • Story Title: “K&T” Kissing Santa Claus
  • How many chapters do you want for rfr?: 3 :blush:
  • Current reads: 2
  • Description: All Noel wants for Christmas is to have her Father back. Will a kiss from Santa Claus be what she needs? Or will it all backfire?
  • Ig (if u have one): NA
  • Date and time on when you submitted the request: 1/12/2020 8:07 PM
  • Screenshot: My phone is half broken, so I’ll attatch a couple of quotes when I have read it :heart:
  • Feedback on my story will update this once i have read it.
1 Like

Oh sorry :sweat_smile:
My story is Reality behind Glasses :slight_smile:

1 Like