Rhythmic gymnastics :blob_hearts:

Venturelli is like a sponsor of my team, since my trainer was an Olimpionic gymnast.

1 Like

Everything I have is Venturelli. Last year I had a beautiful Sasaki ball but it’s broken now :sob::sob:

1 Like

Omg that’s amazing! Like two people for my team are on team GB and one of them competed in world championships, but an Olympian would be so cool :laughing:

2 Likes

Awww :sob::sob::sob::green_heart: are there physical apparatus shops in Italy rather than online? We have to order absolutely everything online.

2 Likes

I only got my sasaki ball from Japan since I’m half Japanese and go there once a year.

3 Likes

Everything online, but sometimes a person that works for Venturelli comes to our gym to sell some apparatus, but mostly to have our trainer to try them

1 Like

That’s so nice. Will definitely give it a try :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I ordered my Sasaki in Japan :joy:

1 Like

I have an Italian ballet coach who works there, he’s the founder, and a Russian gymnastics coach and I don’t speak either language but I’m constantly being shouted at or praised in either Italian or Russian :joy::joy:

2 Likes

When I go to Japan this summer, I’m probably coming home with a suitcase full of shiny new apparatus :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I have a Russian trainer too!! Sometimes she shouts in her language and we don’t understand anything.

1 Like

Yess :sunglasses::tipping_hand_woman:t2:

1 Like

Haha sorry for my bad English :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Over time you learn how to distinguish praise from criticism though :sunglasses::joy:

2 Likes

Your English is perfectly fine :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Haha thank you :blob_hearts:

1 Like

How long have you been doing RG? :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Wait you have a male trainer?!?

Since I was 9 :joy: You?

1 Like

And how old are u now? :joy: I’ve been doing it for only a year, but I was doing ballet before then.

2 Likes