Riddles riddles and more riddles

Let share some riddles here’s one that I’ve made up

Riddle time:

2 babies that are not related are born at the exactly the same time in different hospitals despite being the exact same age. one of their birthdays is on the 4th of June while the other was born on the 3rd of June.
How is this possible?

2 Likes

It hit 12am :new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face: while the child was being birthed

Nope :joy:

1 Like

Different time zones :new_moon_with_face: they are born in different countries

1 Like

Correct :slight_smile:

Do you want to leave a riddle?

I need backgrounds I just saw this and was like oo riddle :relieved::relieved: plus I don’t have one

Fair enough :joy::joy:

An old man wanted to leave all of his money to one of his three sons, but he didn’t know which one he should give it to. He gave each of them a few coins and told them to buy something that would be able to fill their living room. The first man bought straw, but there was not enough to fill the room. The second bought some sticks, but they still did not fill the room. The third man bought two things that filled the room, so he obtained his father’s fortune. What were the two things that the man bought?

Not related from the looks of it some brain cells

water or air. or maybe something entirely else :sweat_smile: :joy:

Nope :joy:

i heard something like this once it’s some kind of light or something

Correct he brought a light

1 Like

bump :spider:

1 Like

What type if instrument can you use and hear but you can’t see or touch

1 Like

Your voice?

Correct

2 Likes

Anyway a bit of a long one

A woman released from prison doing a sentence for murder. She finds a man to settle down with and he moves in the her house. Every event the wife would go down in the basement for 2 hours and then come back out and lock the door.
To prove his trust he is asked not to go into the basement ever and if he did she would know. For a while the man proves faithful but when people started to go missing he could help but feel something was wrong.
Knowing his wife was at work he decided to take a look, he found a key on top of the door ledge and unlocked the door, the room was pitch black and he couldn’t find a light switch. In front of him he felt a bulb that was half unscrewed, he screwed it back in and was horrified to see dead bodies everywhere. Then he heard his wife coming home, he quick unscrewed the light, locked the door and placed the key in the exact same spot so his wife didn’t know it had been moved.
He quickly sat down in the living room and started watching TV.

The wife came in went straight down into the basement, came back up and told her husband she knew he’d been down in the basement.

How did she know?

mmh was the lightbulb still warm? :thinking:

1 Like

Correct have you got one?

1 Like

yeah :slight_smile:

You see a boat filled with people. It has not sunk, but when you look again you don’t see a single person on the boat. Why?

1 Like