Riddles writer needed for my new story :)

Hey Guys! So my story is a mystery and fantasy one and need some riddles to include in my stories…If anybody can help it will mean a lot :blush::pleading_face: and yea of course i will give credit whoever can do (•‿•)

1 Like

How about these fantasy themed ones?

It starts with C and ends with N, and is used by all the witches for making magical potions and casting magical spells.

Answer

Cauldron

It is something magical that visits you every night and often during the day, it takes you places whilst you are still grounded and can’t be seen with open eyes

Answer

A dream

Without it a witch would be powerless, it’s something to learn from but can also be dangerous.

Answer

A spellbook

3 Likes

Wow these are awesome …ty for sharing :heart_eyes::pleading_face:

1 Like

Here’s a few =

He is a baby angel who can be seen around with wings, and his favourite bow and arrow. He hits you with arrows and makes you feel the love in the air. Who is he?

Summary

Answer: Cupid

Kids love her and wait eagerly for her to come around. By the time she arrives, they fall asleep. Who is she?

Summary

Answer: Tooth fairy

Starts with F and ends with an N, he is famous in books, movies, and cartoons; he is friends with ghouls. Who is he?

Summary

Answer: Frankenstein

It is common in castles, dungeons, chocolate houses, and witches’ towers but not in Dracula’s’ coffin. What is it?

Summary

Answer: The letter E

It has mighty tall walls, all the riches, and also a dark prison to capture all the evil. What is it?

Summary

Answer: Castle

It is not merely a piece of paper with a lot of symbols and markings and forests without trees, it actually is a gateway to the magical jewels and fantasy land. What is it?

Summary

Answer: Treasure map

1 Like

So cool :smiley:

1 Like

Bump!

Your most welcome, what’s your story about btw? :eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since you’re looking for story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

Its a fantasy one where The MC’s bestfriend disappears and MC have to find her and there i also more to the story :grin::grin::smiley::smiley:

Ty :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

That sounds really interesting, let me know when you publish I will definitely give it a read

1 Like

Sure :two_hearts:

1 Like

Do you still need some riddles? I might be able to give you some rhyming ones.

1 Like

Yeah sure…any help is great :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.