Rides at Disney / Universal Studios!

Hello! :smiley: If you’ve been to Disney or Universal Studios, you can share your favorite (and least favorite) rides here! :sparkling_heart:

I have only been to the Disney and Universal parks in California, not anywhere else. My favorite rides at Disney were Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain, Radiator Springs Racers, and Soarin’ Around the World. I remember I went on Space Mountain three or four times in a row, lol! My favorite ride at Universal Studios was Revenge of the Mummy. I liked it because it was kinda similar to Space Mountain — both were roller coasters in the dark. :heart_eyes:

I’m not sure about my least favorite rides for Disney. Probably Splash Mountain (don’t hate me please lol), I don’t really feel comfortable with doing water rides. In Universal Studios, I’d have to say Jurassic Park (again, please don’t hate me lmao) was my least favorite because it was a water ride, and I don’t really like those :sweat_smile:

So, what are YOUR favorite rides at Disney or Universal? Feel free to share below! :blush: :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

My friend likes the Harry Potter rides

3 Likes

Haven’t been but my parents went to Disneyland before I was born and they have some really cool photos :smiley:

2 Likes

Bump…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.