Ridiculous Bans - Game (V2)

@k.w.episode is banned because that’s one of the annoying things in the new forums but we’ll have to get used to it :confused:

@Mashia is banned for liking my profile picture.

1 Like

@k.w.episode is banned because I’m making some cover arts.

@Mashia is banned because she’s making cover arts and I want to know if she takes requests :blush::blush:

@southampton23 is banned because yes, I am and she is free to request :blush: shameless promo XD

@Mashia is banned because she likes cupcakes

@piyi is banned because her profile picture is creepy, yet cool :stuck_out_tongue:

@Mashia is banned because I was just talking to her on the 1,000,000 replys thread.

@Kittenlove is banned because I’m still talking to her on the million replys thread.

@Mashia is banned because that is true.

@Kittenlove is banned because the spambots are so ugh.

@Mashia is banned because she’s expressing my feeling perfectly.

@Kittenlove is banned because her ant metaphor described it perfectly.

@Mashia is banned because… what the heck I can’t ban you I love that ant metaphor. :heart:

@Kittenlove is not banned because she added a heart at the end of her post XD :heart:

@Mashia is banned because I’m pretty sure this thread would be in total chaos if we kept not banning each other. :slight_smile:

@kittenlove is banned because wiser words have not been said before :slight_smile:

@Mashia is banned because she didn’t capitalize my username.

@Kittenlove is banned because my brain is getting smooshed again :smiley:

@Mashia is banned because that can’t be true because if her brain was actually getting smooshed she’d be dead. :stuck_out_tongue: