Ridiculous Things You Believed As A Child?

I believed in Santa, thought that babies were made by praying to God and then he’d let you get pregnant (I was a poor innocent child, okay?), and a lot of stupid stuff like that. I also used to believe that my brother should be older than me because he was born a few days before me (I didn’t know the concept of years lol.). I was a dumb child.

10 Likes

oof. my mom was super strict when i was growing up so she didn’t “count” :woman_shrugging:

My mom would tell me. If you kiss a boy you will become pregnant.

And I believed it. Until someone in middle school told me it wasn’t true. I was so naive.

9 Likes

bruh :joy:

1 Like

woooooow.

I’m sorry I was so innocent!!! :joy:

1 Like

yea this one is really common :sweat_smile::joy:

i actually thought “shut up” “stupid” “idiot” were bad words :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:

6 Likes

lol if i was naive and younger i probably would’ve believed that too

1 Like

I believed all the countries was in the sky that why we need planes to reach there…

I believed that pelican deliver babies to your door step lol

I believed that girls was made with sugar and spice and everything nice… lol

And many more lol

6 Likes

I also use to believe that

2 Likes

My mom would also say when it was raining. I did something wrong because I made God cried.
And needed to tell the truth if I did something wrong. For it to stop raining.

7 Likes

bruh for one snippet lmfao y did i use that word i believed raining was when god was crying

3 Likes

I believed you had to sing the “Rain, rain go away” song for it to go away. :woman_facepalming:

6 Likes

omg i would get so upset when it didnt work :joy::joy:

4 Likes

I was exactly the same. :joy:

1 Like

I would take cantaloupe seeds and put then in paper towels which were on plates. I thought the seeds would grow. 3 months later I tried again… :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

lmaoo

1 Like

Lol I did that too.

2 Likes

I’ve heard that to

2 Likes