Ridiculous Things You Believed As A Child?

LMAOOO

1 Like

same. i always remember when i was younger i would look at the moon and wonder why it was following us

lmaooo

1 Like

Awwwww

1 Like

this one is rea;;y popular w children :joy:

1 Like

yea but i was fine. after that Christmas i didnt really care how many gifts i receive

1 Like

Yeah I feel

1 Like

I used to avoid the black watermelon seeds, I don’t remember why. It wasn’t because of that though, that was the only thing I knew that wasn’t true. :joy:

1 Like

Haha, I us to think the seed was a cockroach.

2 Likes

:joy: I hated all bugs. My favorite was the butterfly. Not because it was pretty or anything, but because it doesn’t hurt anyone in any way. :joy:

3 Likes

My brother until this day doesn’t eat spaghetti, because I told him they where worms. And they will actually wake up and move in his stomach.

5 Likes

lol i was a BAD BISH and ATE them :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I ate them eventually and found out they tasted exactly the same as the other seeds. :neutral_face:

1 Like

same plus i was kinda smart and knew that they couldnt grow inside of you :joy:

2 Likes

woooow lmao

1 Like

When I asked my dad about babies he said “ They comes with the stork. But if we have enough children we shoot it with the shotgun”. As a 5year old I thought every bird was a stork so I cried every time I saw one :’)

6 Likes

lmao. i never really wondered where babies come from but i think my parents lowkey know that i know where they come from now (i do)

1 Like

Hahah. You never know!

1 Like

yup i swear parents always make us believe this stuff :joy:

No kidding! We’ll just have to wait for our own children to know the horror about life :’D

1 Like