Right here I want to have my character to have already been sitting so I can have my new character to sit down and him already be there , can someone help , please? Thanks

No or else they might be somewhere you don’t want them to be sitting I recommend to do

@CHARACTER stands back far left/right AND CHARACTER faces left/right AND CHARACTER is (sitting animation)

Add dialogue so you can change things I add
NARRATOR
pause.

Then go to show helpers and spot directing and click on your character and move them to where you want them to be a code will appear below the preview scene thingy and you’ll copy that code into your script. It’ll look something like this

@CHARACTER spot 0.903 171 186 in zone 1
You’ll only need to copy spot 0.903 171 186 and place it after your characters name

@CHARACTER spot 0.903 171 186 AND CHARACTER faces right/left AND CHARACTER is sit animation

You can’t use x y z that’s where you’d put numbers :joy: sorry I know it’s difficult

okay so put
@LIAM stands screen right (put which ever way you want him to face) AND LIAM faces (direction)
then move the character how you’d like and for
the numbers you put them how you want them
so you’d replace “stands screen right” with spot then the numbers along with it

:joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

and then obviously with the animation you’d like them to do

Ok I will try thank you I maybe back !:sweat_smile:

haha sorry i wasn’t very specific it is very hard to learn, but it does get easier:))

How do I get spot numbers though? Sorry I am a nuisance :joy:

1 Like

:smile:

right there on the far right you’ll have to hit show more helpers :)) and then you can either scale or move your characters :slight_smile:

Ok :blush:

lmk if you need anymore help! I’ll do my best to explain, but I’m not the best at it ahha

Ok thank you soooooooo much

1 Like