Rihannah’s Class For Learning Disabilities

Good morning/night everyone,

So my friend @Rihanna90 made a google class for people who have leaning disabilities and she needs people to join her class :blush:

And not only that but she has also has a class for…

- Coding

- Directing

It will be nice if those people who have a difficult time of learning to join her class and she will gladly help u. She is a great person and the nicest person I know and also one of my friends.

Spread the word and join her class :heart:

Her class code is: 2gtf80d

~ Kit Kat :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And please have patience with her, she has a hard time writing stuff and something it’s hard to understand but she tries her best and that’s the good thing. :heart:

8 Likes

I am going write the code for Google class 2gtf80d this code for the Google class :tulip:

1 Like

Joining!

2 Likes

I am give you the code for the class 2gtf80d. code for class .when get in go link press math and read write story idea on can write own story.i am try to make it fun . Need you help to .ok @JemU776 I am try get more help

1 Like

I did set IBIS printing x in my Google class ok hit link bottom ok if you want to art work much you sent back to get point and be grade

2 Likes

is rihanna teaching people or is someone else teaching

7 Likes

This sounds great!
I won’t be joining tho, sorry Rihanna

5 Likes

It ok

3 Likes

I agree with Minneha! I like the idea and hope lots of people will join, even though I’m afraid I’m too busy.

And btw, are you Rihanna or Rihannah?

6 Likes

Yes I am very start person yes know how do Google class u help with my real friend

2 Likes

Add read write add math add story idea and code help on story. Add on IBIS printing X people love to draw

2 Likes

Ofc, can I see some of your artworks!?

2 Likes

Rihanna is teaching

2 Likes

It ok I down Lord Google class. One my friend help on it I got good thing on on there to help theb out

2 Likes

“Stand under my umbrella!”

Love this thread btw and hope it has success! :heartpulse:

4 Likes

Shineee bright like a diamond :gem::pleading_face:

Jawkkw

Omg amazing thread

3 Likes

I one got one student in my class I am try get more of them

2 Likes

I may this yastday Google class I need more people to join

2 Likes