Rip my childhood

Poptropica. idk what’s going on, but the nostalgia is gone.
they took out all the old islands, it’s got a new platform, new style. rip my childhood :pensive: :v:
gonna miss cryptids the most y’all

9 Likes

Yea, I saw that a while ago. It sucks. That was my go to computer game when I would go over to my dad’s house for the weekend. It’s sad to see where it’s at now. :pensive:

2 Likes

NOOOO WHY

I’d been thinking about making a new account on there but seeing this makes me not so sure… rip :pensive:

Edit: I just checked and I cannot BELIEVE they got rid of Reality TV Island wtffff :sob: That was one of the best islands and it’s just gone now?? At least they kept 24 Carrot, but still-

4 Likes

i kn0www!! i’m really mad about Shrink Ray and Super Hero Island and everything elseee

1 Like

I seriously was trying to find Poptropica all year.

1 Like

omg what!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 Like

Nooo :sob:

1 Like

Dang, my day was going so great until I read this. How are my sister and I supposed to survive at my dad’s work now? :sob::sob:

2 Likes

Yeah, I remember a while back creating a new account and trying to play but everything was completely different and it made me sad :disappointed:

Throwback to when I was scared to play Nightwatch because I was afraid of the dark

3 Likes

I played specifically the Diary of a Wimpy Kid island a million times over. I was a club penguin kid… Club penguin is the reason I want to major in computer science and I cried to see it go. The hours I put into creating my penguin, cart surfer, the pet shop and pookie contests. i hate myself for that but i haven’t changed. still do forum roleplays :sweat_smile: I feel like 2000 kid’s childhoods are disappearing by the second… Disney channel, Poptropica, Club Penguin, what’s next?

3 Likes

that was such a good island

1 Like

I remember Club Penguin! Why did they remove it?

And I used to play Poptropica like everyday. I had a lot of medals in my collection, like i think i had 3 more islands left before I completed all of it. But I’m not sure why I stopped playing Poptropica (i think the 3 islands were way too hard for me to play) but I tried logging back on to Poptropica years later but it wouldn’t let because they updated it so im pretty sure they deleted my account.

3 Likes

did you play diary of a wimpy kid before it became a member island? because me and my cousin used to play that all the time lol

I know I wasnt a member on Poptropica… must have been.

that dollar on the boardwalk still haunts me till this day

1 Like

uGh i know

1 Like

okay so i saw this board on this home island, and it said that they’re making something called Reality TV: Wild Safari
38%20AM

3 Likes

It looks intriguing, but nothing will ever top the original :pensive: maybe I’m just being stubborn though lol

Hopefully they’ll bring some of the old levels back to life :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? :cry:

2 Likes

I always played Poptropica with my sister back in 2011. Ever since 2016, it’s just gotten worse, and worse. The old school islands just had that gift to them…

3 Likes

Now I’m never going back there.

They done messed up everything yo :sob:

2 Likes