CLOSED๐Ÿ’• Risk & Reward Reading List ๐Ÿ’•

Hey guys! Iโ€™m coming out with a new story and entering the r&r contest.:two_hearts::two_hearts:
Iโ€™ve made a reading list so read other authors stories.
:fire: Those who do a read for read will be prioritized over those who donโ€™t. :fire:

My R&R story info

Depending on the LI gender, youโ€™ll see a different cover.

Description:

They say that love conquers all. But is love enough for Demon, Asmodeus, to choose HER over himself? Is he willing to give up his soul to save hers?
Male MC,M/F LI,Point System, CC

Here is my link, you will be able to see the reading list and the dates I plan on reading each story.

6 Likes

Are u still taking more stories to add to the list? (:

1 Like

Hey everyone! My new story has been out for a week, and unfortunately it hasnโ€™t really picked up an audience, but I poured my heart and soul into this and I would really appreciate if you could give a go!

Title: New Romantics
Chapters: 3 (to be continued)
Description: Amelia is trying her best to find her place in the world but adulthood isnโ€™t easy. But now she has Oliver, a handsome stranger whoโ€™s about to turn her world upside down.

4 Likes

Yes :heart:

1 Like

Do u need any information about the story or are u reading all R&R stories (:

1 Like

Iโ€™m going to read them I just need you IG and story name. check the link. It will tell you what place you are at and when I plan to read your story.

1 Like

R&R: The Path of the Unknown by @m.h.c.episode

& I can do R4R (:

1 Like

awesome Iโ€™ve added you!

1 Like

Thank u so much (:

1 Like

@Liz_Mar.episode, whatโ€™s the title of your story and Iโ€™ll add u to my read list (:

1 Like

NO PROBLEM :heart:

Just saw this it โ€œR&R: In Love with Her Soulโ€

1 Like

Thank u (:

1 Like

Hi! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
My story is called R&R: Odyssey, and atm my phone is broken, โ€“so I sadly canโ€™t do rfrโ€™s-- and idk when I can get it fixed, so I donโ€™t even know if Iโ€™ll be able to read any contest entries, but hopefully Iโ€™ve got a working phone by then!

I also just followed you on Insta, but Iโ€™m not really very active :sweat_smile:

Story Details <3

๐š&๐š: ๐™พ๐š๐šข๐šœ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šข

๐’น๐”ข๐”ฐ๐” ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ - ๐˜๐˜ตโ€™๐˜ด ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿฃ. ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ. ๐˜‰๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜–๐˜ฅ๐˜บ, ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ขโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด.

๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ: ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ
๐˜ˆ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ: ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ
๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข: ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข.๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข_๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ_๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ.๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ
๐˜“๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ: ๐˜โ€™๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ด, ๐Ÿค๐Ÿข ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ? ๐˜โ€™๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜โ€™๐˜ฎ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ-๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ง.
LIMITED CC, POINTS, 1 LI

๐˜Š๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

1 Like

No problem! Iโ€™ll add you to the list! :heart:

1 Like

Hey guys! I just publish my R&R: WRITING LOVE for Risk and Reward contestโ€ฆPlease give us a chance to read itโ€ฆ

DESCRIPTION
Despite being born into a family of stars.Ivy has no desire to be in the spotlight and her only dream is to become a successful writer.Will she accomplish her dreams?(LL,CC,Ll)

1 Like

No problem Cant waiit to read!

That is the cutest cover and amazing title. Iโ€™ll definitely give it a read :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

thank you so much love <3

1 Like

And btw, this is so random but I was watching the q/a with asmodeous and I was laughing waay too much :full_moon_with_face::sweat_smile:
This is random lol

1 Like