Riverdale chat!

If you like Riverdale, join this chat. We can talk about all things Riverdale, and make some new friends here too!

3 Likes

Hi my is leshell is meet you

AHHHHHHHHH I LOVE RIVERDALE!

One of my best friends got me hooked on Riverdale! All the drama but I have to say the drama in season 1 was amazing and season 2 was okie and season 3 is just like :woman_shrugging:t5:

3 Likes

poor kevin

‘s all i’m gonna say

1 Like

I agree, season 1 was amazing (even though the acting makes me cringe sometimes), but i feel like season 3 is so far fetched… like 1 minute jughead and FP couldn’t get back into Riverdale because there were guards and a massive fence blocking them, and then the next episode they’re back in Riverdale?

3 Likes

I feel like they’re so focused on making it dramatic that none of it even makes sense. Also i feel like they’ve completely ditched building up the characters, Cheryl used to be so badass and now she’s gone really lame, her and Toni are cute but i think they make their characters really cringey

1 Like

Guys, go check out my recent edit on Instagram @mollie.stories It has a Riverdale theme #southsideserpents

I haven’t even seen season 3 yet, and they’re renewed for a season 4 :woman_facepalming:t4: I’m patiently waiting for season 3 to be on Netflix.

True it was a lot to try and kinda catch up with I have to admit I didn’t see that coming with his mom tho :rofl:

2 Likes

Didn’t even saw the last episode since my netflix account is suspended. :sob:
But yea, all 3 seasons are very different. And season 3 is…i dunno. There’s so many plot that i don’t even remember half of it. And with the breaks I find it hard to follow and understand. :thinking::thinking:

Hello. Nice to meet you Leshell!

I agree. Do you want to be friends?

Yes we can be friend

I agree

1 Like

Thank you

I don’t mind :slight_smile:

thats cool. do you want to me friends?

1 Like

Rip Luke Perry :pray:t4:

3 Likes

I know its sad :sob::sob: