RIVERDALE RP SUPERNATURAL ||SIGNS UPS|| OPEN NOW ❤

Welcome to Riverdale, the town with PEP! Obsessed with Riverdale? Want to make some crazy RP and fan fiction? You have come to the right place! Firstly you need to choose a role, before starting the RP is going to be supernatural, and RP will start on the 25th June. :heart:

"Our story is about a town; a small town and the people who live in the town. From a distance, it presents itself like so many other small towns all over the world… Safe, decent, innocent. Get closer though and you star seeing the shadows underneath. The name of our town is “Riverdale”. Jughead"

Archie **AVAILABLE**

Archiebald Archie is one of the primary focused characters in Riverdale. He is a student of Riverdale High and a citizen living in North side Riverdale, he is an aspiring musician and is secretly having an affair with his teacher. After the death of class mate Jason Blossom, Archie has taken the role of a part in the Riverdale High football club. Archie has been best friends with Jughead and Betty Cooper since being a young child and has found himself becoming close with Veronica Lodge. :heart:

Archie

"Betty Cooper @Shani_Theo

Elizabeth “Betty” Cooper is a main character on Riverdale. She is portrayed by Lili Reinhart. Betty is a student at Riverdale High School and longtime best friend of Archie Andrews, Jughead Jones, Kevin Keller and new girl Veronica Lodge. She is also a River Vixen at Riverdale High as well as an editor for the Register, with her parents Hal and Alice Cooper. She’s the girlfriend of Jughead Jones. She also the aunt to Jason and Polly’s twin babies. She’s also the youngest sibling to her sister, Polly, and older half-brother, Charles Smith.
betty

Veronica Lodge @SilverStar

Veronica is a student at Riverdale High School. In addition, she is the leader of the band Veronica and the Pussycats and a member of the River Vixens. She moved from New York to her mother’s hometown of Riverdale due to her father’s arrest and subsequent incarceration. She struggles to find the truth behind her father’s loyalties and intentions, as she fears what will happen once he is released from prison and back home with them. Meanwhile, she’s also trying to reform herself into a better person. She is currently in a relationship with Archie Andrews.
veronica

Jughead Jones @Tellyg47

Jughead was a sophomore at Riverdale High School, but following the arrest of his father FP Jones, the leader of the Southside Serpents, he was placed into foster care and, as a result, had to transfer to Southside High. While attending the gang and drug-infested high school, he re-opened the school newspaper, the Red and Black, where he was an editor, alongside new recruit, Toni Topaz, the newspaper’s photographer, with Robert Phillips, their adviser until his arrest. However, with the closing of Southside High, Jughead has since returned to Riverdale High. He is a close friend of Archie Andrews and Betty Cooper, with whom he’s currently in a relationship with. He is also a member of the Southside Serpents, which he recently joined following his father’s arrest, despite being advised against it, which he has yet to be reprimanded for. AND A TOTAL SEX BOMB :heart:
jug%20head

Cheryl Blossom **AVAILABLE**

Cheryl is the daughter of Clifford and Penelope Blossom, and the twin sister of the late Jason Blossom, who suffered a tragic demise mysteriously on July 11th. Cheryl’s relationship with her family seemed to be quite strained ever since Jason’s death. Her mother blamed her for assisting Jason in his attempt to run away from Riverdale, which essentially is what led to his demise. Cheryl’s father thinks of her as a train wreck in comparison to Jason, who was considered the “Golden Boy”.
Cheryl

Toni Topaz @xosignorina.backup

Toni is a former student at Southside High. She attended the school until it was shut down by Mayor McCoy, who deemed Southside High as a public health hazard, claiming toxic fumes were coming from the “methamphetamine lab” in the basement. Not long after the school was shut down, she transferred to Riverdale High. She is also a member of the Southside Serpents, who was suspected to cause trouble for Jughead and Betty’s relationship, however, it was revealed by her that she was “more into girls”. She also knew that Jughead was still reeling over the breakup between him and Betty. More than just a friend and confidante, Toni acts as Jughead’s guide into the world of the serpents. After Jughead transferred to Southside High, he re-opened the school’s newspaper, known as “The Red and Black” and recruited Toni as the school photographer. However, that venture ended with the closing of Southside High. She also bartends at the Whyte Wyrm and was up until recently, working on an investigation with Jughead on the Black Hood. Toni has since started to build relationship with Cheryl Blossom.
toni

FP Jones **AVAILABLE**

FP is the leader of the Southside Serpents and the father of Jughead and Jellybean Jones. During the first season, FP almost got framed for the murder of Jason Blossom after the cops found a gun in FP’s trailer. It was revealed that Clifford Blossom was the one who murdered his own son in cold blood, having FP to take the fall for him so he could protect his son Jughead. Even though FP was found innocent he was still an accomplice and is still behind bars until his court trial. Due to FP’s loyalty to protecting the Southside Serpents, he could be facing a lot of jail time. He told the sheriff that he’s no snitch, even when the withheld information could have taken a few years off of his sentence. Jughead was rewarded as an unofficial member of the Southside Serpents due to his father’s loyalty to them and was initiated and officially a member of the gang.

Hal Cooper **AVAILABLE**

Hal is the editor and co-owner of the local newspaper, which he runs with his wife Alice Cooper, and the father of Betty and Polly Cooper. He holds a fanatical hatred for the Blossom Family, due to a feud that occurred a few generations back. He is also the grandfather of Jason and Polly’s twin babies, Juniper and Dagwood but doesn’t have a relationship due to his abhor of them leaving to a strained relationship with the rest of his immediate family among other reasons.

"Alice Cooper @FreakyEvilMargs

Alice grew up on the south side of Riverdale and attended the local high school with Mary Andrews. She began dating Hal Cooper and they later went on to marry and have two daughters, Betty and Polly. During high school she became pregnant by FP Jones and Hal pushed her to have an abortion, as he did not think she was ready to be a mother. She refused an abortion and instead gave the baby up for adoption once he was born. She also seems to have had a lactose intolerance in high school, as mentioned by Hermione Lodge.Alice has been suspected of having ties to the Southside Serpents ever since an argument that unfolded after Jughead’s 16th Birthday Party, between FP Jones and herself, where he remarked that “snakes don’t shed their skin so easily”. In an email from the Black Hood, it was revealed that Alice, as a teenager, was once a member of the southside based gang and had been arrested during her time of affiliation with them. How the Black Hood came into possession of the archived arrest article remains unknown as Alice claims to have removed every copy from the system archive, years ago. Thus, making it one of the many secrets that she’s kept hidden for many years.

MORE CHARACTERS WILL BE ADDED SOON! :heart: PLEASE LEAVE A LIKE IF YOU WANT THIS RP TO EXPAND MORE :heart:

The main idea will be revolved around the South side serpents, Jughead is now in complete control of the serpents alongside Cheryl Blossom and her partner Toni Topaz. Together they’ll focus on dragging down Hiram Lodge, and Archie isn’t at all happy about this nor is Veronica. And Betty… she has problems of her own. After stumbling across a secret in the register… the supernatural bit will all be up to you guys! :heart:

Short Extract (An example)

Betty Cooper:

I walked towards the register, all I could feel was an overwhelming sense of danger and anxiety. The feeling of frosty bloody swam ever so freely in my veins. At that moment. I knew I had to do it. Without a doubt I walked over to the letter, slowly my trembling hands stroked it. My perplexed mind still couldn’t get around the fact that…

Could you explain and expand more? Maybe drop this in the new ideas thread?

No faceclame I need to know how they look @Shani_Theo

What do I need to do? To get the role of Toni @Shani_Theo

Can I be Jughead Jones pls!!!
@Shani_Theo

By asking, also I think they will make a great Toni
@xosignorina.backup

Omg Riverdale!!! I would love to sign up but I wouldn’t have the time :confused:

Can I be Veronica Lodge? @Shani_Theo

Your wish has been granted my friend. :heart:

You have been accepted at Toni! :smile:

What a shame. :heart:

Yes queen! :heart:

Thanks!

But why queen tho? :thinking:

Veronica Lodge is queen! :crown:

Okay

@Shani_Theo thank you. Now I got to get into my character.

Can I be Alice Cooper?

Welcome to the team! :heart:

can i be cheryl blossom. I loveeee RIVERDALE!!!