Riverton (Limelight)

Hey everyone,

I’ve been creeping the episode app for a while now and have read some really amazing stories that inspired me to start writing one of my own. I just published the first 3 episodes yesterday and would love some feedback. Also, I’m always looking for new stuff to read so feel free to leave any recommendations, whether its your own story or someone else’s and I’ll check it out. Thanks!

:slight_smile:

Title: Riverton
Author: alina.lennox
Style: Limelight
Genre: Drama
Description: When a new guy comes to town, Allie learns who her true friends are as she navigates a whole new world of first loves, new friendships, betrayals and finding herself.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6650992154247168

4 Likes

Sounds interesting. I’ll give it a read :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey, thanks for reading! As of right now, they’re just regular choices, but certain choices will lead to extra dialog and scenes, however, they won’t alter the main plot. I plan to do the first 10 episodes this way and then the following 10 after that will be more of the readers control. I also have another story in the works that is going to be completely controlled by the readers choices but I’m still learning all the coding for that before I publish :slight_smile: also, do you know which speech bubbles in particular or was there a lot of them that were off? Thanks for the feedback! :slight_smile:

Will give it a read :smiley:

1 Like

Just giving this a little bump :slight_smile: