Roast match lmaoooooooooo +school related things +sunburns

I think if you choose a good outfit you’ll be more comfortable. I would try to get to know at least one person in all my classes. What also helps me is knowing other people are nervous too so to just try to be as friendly as possible. For the sleeping part, maybe try doing a face mask or playing music. Even if its loud upbeat music, it helps me get my energy out, and then I’m tired and I can sleep. Hope some of that helps! I genuinely wish you Goodluck! I’m starting Thursday :tired_face::sob:

5 Likes

Lol I have always loved rap and upbeat music. Helps me stay focused.

3 Likes

Aw, I started two weeks ago. Maybe 3?

The point is pick something amazingly cute (in your opinion) and is comfy.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! This helps a lot! And good luck on your first day too :heart:

3 Likes

Lavender helps. Sleeping on your left side of your a side sleeper. Do some yoga…Put your legs up on a wall for about 1-3 mins. sit crossed legged and lay down be in that position for 2-3 mins. Then do the child’s pose. Also reading helps. I’m doing all of this tonight cause school starts tomorrow for me too

3 Likes

It would make you feel more confident

1 Like

When I’m anxious I honestly play music that matches my energy it just helps and I feel so much better

4 Likes

Yeah. I love music. Helps me block a lot out

2 Likes

Amazing advice. I am going to bookmark it!

3 Likes

Thank you :heart: I read a lot too and it usually helps (unless the book is very suspenseful) Good luck on your first day too!

3 Likes

If you eat lotus root you’ll be in deep sleep. I did it once and felt so well rested the next day lol

3 Likes

lotus root? Never heard of it

1 Like

Haha :joy: I would do that but I don’t have any lotus root on me :joy:

1 Like

honestly, if worst comes to worst just take Nyquil :joy:

3 Likes

True :joy:

1 Like

Thx

1 Like

or melatonin it works like a charm

3 Likes

Try looking up ‘music for sleeping’ on youtube, and/or ASMR works for some people :grin:

Best of luck on your first day of school tomorrow!!

1 Like

I use it everyday because I try to go to sleep but it doesn’t work on me… Is that bad?

2 Likes

Thank you, I’ll definitely try that :two_hearts:

1 Like