Roasts Written like Love-at-first-sight Descriptions, (Game Version)

Continuing the discussion from Common words heard in Episode romance stories:

Alright so this is based from @CovfefeBoss and @Anna_Marie , but… as a game version.
Here’s how to play,

1. come up with a roast
  2. make it like a Love-at-first-sight Description
  3. Use at least 1 word from the last persons reply in your response.

Thats it! so lets play!
I will start!

1. He looked so dreamy and almost like Travis Scott, but like… a knockoff Walmart version!

2. There was something about him that made me keep staring, I think it was his face, it looked like a screeching monkey trying to wink.

Tags

@whitney99 @whitefroggy @Makayla.Reed @AngelWings1983 @JustAPerson @Angel_wings21 @scarlettm @des556 @marcosimp @Lilly_Electricity @Faith.episode.cats @lostintranslation @Celestial_Night @Mystery.Author @WinterMoon05 @Frey @dishsoap @Audacious_Writer @queen.sofia @Roy @rogueangelwrites @turtlelover1025 @Teja_6274 @unknownsoul1811 @Jade135 @Jess_epi @anon71033048 @lanafrazer_episode @Hairycane @vyytrann @bakedpotato @briannaonforums @blossomgirl @natashastories24 @Schittwriter @Zondiewriter @noelle09 @Episoidewriter007 @Evilyn @prosperitywrites @iDiOt_SaNdWhIcH @ima.gia.nation @olivia_episodee @PropertyofNae @Allie_Diamond_Epy @applejacks @maddie.nicole @M_Episode_01 @lea.episode

21 Likes

I was ready to devour him. He reminded me of a juicy, well-marbled steak-- absolutely delicious, but also quite high in cholesterol.

23 Likes

the look in his eyes enraptured me, they looked like they were quite used to getting high and drunk.

20 Likes

His hair looked shiny and perfect, I guess that made up for the lack of looks on the rest of him.

15 Likes

Hey, you dropped something. My standards

22 Likes

LMAOOO, damnnnn this sent me :sob:

6 Likes

LMFAO :skull:

3 Likes

ik I got tagged but I’m usually the one getting roasted so— :woozy_face:

5 Likes

Your eyes are radiating pure, unadulterated nothingness, like a flat, dull plane spanning an infinite amount of space. They are the perfect shade of subpar, and they evoke feelings of death, failure, disappointment, misery, an unspeakable world of terrible life choices and regret.

Summary

The prefect thread doesn’t exi–
Sees that I have been tagged

24 Likes

LMAO!
I get you! have fun reading all of these tho! Ya’ll are so creative! I’M DYING OF LAUGHTER!

2 Likes

I once thought that there was nothing beyond the nothingness, you just showed me that there is, stupidity

9 Likes

DAMNNNNNN!
Wow that’s good!

3 Likes

thank you bows and they said my insults would never go anywhere

4 Likes

You caught my attention, wait you are just ugly

4 Likes

Did it hurt when you fell from heaven? It must have, considering that you clearly landed on your face :smiley:

13 Likes

OMFG! HOLLY SH*T! Wow!

2 Likes

The mole on my ex’s face was ugly, you are a whole new level, a whole new level of hideous

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Lmfao

1 Like

WOW! :sob: :joy: :rofl: