Robbie's Background Bonanza

Update 1:

Hey, everyone! I recently got a new iPad and have been learning the basics of procreate. Something I’ve been wanting to do for a while is learn how to draw and make backgrounds for episode! At the moment, I know how to draw the outlines for a background, but I’m still learning how to color them! So, I thought I’d share the line art I make with you all in case you want to color your own background!

Rules:

1. I will take suggestions, but not requests. DO NOT expect me to make everything commented.
  2. You can color the backgrounds, but DO NOT directly edit them without my permission.
  3. If you color a background, you MUST reply to the corresponding background with what you colored.
  4. If you share the background you color elsewhere (like on Instagram), you MUST give me partial credit @/robbie.writes on Instagram.
  5. If you use a background from the thread in a story, you MUST credit me AND the person who colored it.

In the future, this thread may change to me posting the backgrounds I have made and colored myself. For now, happy coloring!

Update 2:

It’s been a few weeks, so it’s time for an update! From now on, I will be posting line art, as well as backgrounds that I make, and overlays I find on pixabay that I think would be useful for authors! The rules for line art remain the same as in update 1, so here are the rules for this update.

Rules:

1. I will take suggestions, but not requests. DO NOT expect me to make everything commented.
  2. If the post says “Made by @/robbie.writes” that means that you MUST credit me @/robbie.writes on Instagram.
  3. If the post says “Found on pixabay” that means you DO NOT have to give me credit.
7 Likes

Let’s start with a simple 3 zone living room!

5 Likes

Here’s an apartment hallway with two versions! One with closed doors and another with open doors!

5 Likes

Here’s a shared hospital room :relaxed:

2 Likes

These are great, thanks for sharing them! :blush:

1 Like

I feel like we lack hallways inside homes, so here are two versions of those!

I’m not quite happy with the results yet, but here’s my first attempt at coloring the corridor! If anyone has any tips on how to improve, please share them! :relaxed:

1 Like

We’re in desperate need of dining tables to sit at, so here are two versions so you can flip sides for conversations if needed!

Here’s my first coloring that I like! I included overlays of the chairs, table, and doorway in case you need them! Don’t forget to credit me @/robbie.writes on instagram :grin:

2 Likes

Here’s a simple little kitchen with some barstools :relaxed:

1 Like

It has always annoyed me how I could never find a texting background that actually fit the format of text messaging, so I decided to make one myself! Made by @/robbie.writes

2 Likes

Here are some breakfast food overlays that were found on pixabay! Including a muffin, an egg, plain pancakes, and pancakes with strawberries! Yum!

3 Likes

I always feel like we’re lacking in forests, so here’s one that I made, along with an overlay of the trees! Made by @/robbie.writes

2 Likes

Here’s some bed overlays I found on pixabay!

2 Likes

Here’s some line art for a two person dorm!

4 Likes