ROCKABILLY CLOTHING/50s STYLED HAIRS/ETC

50s styled clothing/hair, pin-up clothing/hair, rockabilly style/BODY TYPES/tattoos
Hair: Pin up styled hair/rockabilly hair
Opinion: I personally love this style of hair, because it is very unique. I think the hairstyles on episode are kind of over used a lot of the times, because there isn’t many options to choose from. NOTE: I do write my own stories, and personally think that there isn’t enough styles to choose from.
Clothing: Pin up clothing/rockabilly clothing
Opinion: There just aren’t many different styles to choose from. I would really love to see more styles for clothing like this, and not just what is in trend. (I know I am very out of style)
Body types: All of my character’s body types are the same. To me it’s like episode is kinda saying “everyone looks this way”.
Tattoos: ADD THEM FOR GALS TOO! GUYS AREN’T THE ONLY ONES WHO GET TATTOOS!
Opinion: Add more tattoo options for the guys, and add them for the girls too.

NOTE: This is just what I think. I know not everyone will think the same, but if you read this then thanks for at least just viewing this. Also, this is for episode: INK!

2 Likes

are these suggestions for Epsiode?

i don’t believe your using the feature suggestion format right.

1 Like

Yes they are suggestions.

You are correct. @HepCat please review the feature request guidelines and make any needed changes so this topic doesn’t get closed or deleted. Thanks!

Topic closed as it does not follow Feature Request Guidelines. Thanks!