Rockstar art shop (Closed)

Hi, my names Elina and first thing I want to say is that this is FREE so request and I’ll get it to u ASAP
This is my shop.We have unique covers and spectacular Mood boards. Everything i make is hand created form me and no one else so pls go check out my instagram @lina_episodelover becuase im also opening a shop there with covers, banners,moodboards, mandalas,pixel art, name edits and drawn art!!! But anyway, lets get on with my shop!

Rules
U must you the password to show u read the rules and u MUST blur it. Password; Movie Star
No Thread hopping, I won’t tolerate it
I am allowed to reject the request. No questions asked.
I have a personal life and my mental health matters.
Don’t expect me to make it within 30mins. I have other requests and might be busy. But most of the time ill be very quick
U must credit me when I give it to u @lina_episodelover
You don’t have to follow my Instagram but I would love if you did.
No being mean in the replies and talking about something not related to this
You are allowed to say you want something changed, I won’t criticize or be rude.
DO NOT use my work as ur own because I will report u and future requests will be declined.
U can either have it with the character in it or not.
Thanks for reading the rules and move along😌

My new Moodboard examples!

(guys just so u know, even tho in the examples they’re is no name, I still include it if that’s what u want)

Mood board form

Password;
Name;
Theme;
Vibe;
Any other details(optional);

I also have started making covers and I’m OBSSESED so order right now, here are the examples😉

Cover examples

Cover form

Name of text;
Author;
Background(photo or description is accepted);
What sort of font;
Any other details;

i dont have any banner forms but you can request a banner. im a pro at making themand always will be… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :joy:

I want everyone to enjoy themselves with these and have fun!
Note;you are allowed to have more than 1 piece of art
I’m not sure if people in America are here but if u are then I’m from Australia so times are different and I might not be able to get it to u as fast as possible
The shop is closed on Saturday 1:30 to 3:00 and it might waver but for now, thats all

I want everyone to enjoy themselves with these and have fun!
Note;you are allowed to have more than 1moodboard
I’m not sure if people in America are here but if u are then I’m from Australia so times are different and I might not be able to get it to u as fast as possible
The shop is closed on Saturday 1:30 to 3:00 and it might waver sometimes but that’s all for now

Random tags

@Sofiayem @ItsLily @HaAnh @fromtheepisode @GalexieReed @fghfghurtdthy @Faith.episode.cats
@gemmagerm @frenchfry256 @PurpleRadiance @PropertyofNae @Fernandapulido @Hazeo @Jazzy.12 @bellecass @belljohn @HoneyDewMELon @Khushirawat @Briana_M @HappyDaisy @Farah_DeSantis @bellahartwells @Bonswayout @hollywood.episode @Valentina1 @Hairycane @Aradhya @iSaidOnce @Foirfe @Golden.aura @DivCp @Sakthequeen @Baleigh_episode @Bonswayout @DiviDoni @BlackKitten20 @bncverancis

Sorry if you didn’t want to be tagged😢or was tagged twice
Request Away!

Sincerely Elina.

11 Likes

I don’t want to request anything but those examples are beautiful!! :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

i’d like to request one without the character in it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Theme; minimalistic?
Personality; fun, caring, friendly and loyal
Name; bella!

1 Like

Here ya go!!

I hope u enjoy!!

3 Likes

that was fast! thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I dont have any request but the examples are :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

Bumpity Bump!

Bump

Bump Bump Bump Bump
No requests right now…

U should check out the new examples!
If u thought the other ones we’re amazing then ur going to LOVE these ones.

1 Like

If u think these examples are beautiful then u should check out my new examples!!
They are really amazing!

2 Likes

Those are beautiful :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

These look great!

1 Like

bump, bump, bump! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi, I saw what you commented on my thread, so I came here, and wow! I love your examples. :grin:
I’d love to request a mood board.

Password; Movie Star
Name; Maylene
Theme; Vintage (like the 1800s)

Vibe; Calm/peaceful

Any other details(optional); I’d love to have elements like tea, letters, books, and roses involved. I also don’t want to have any images of people or modern day things (such as electric lights or cars).

Thank you for this thread! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

What are moon boards sorry to interrupt this thread

2 Likes

Mood boards are basically compiled images to represent someone’s personality and aesthetic.

2 Likes

What do u guys do with them tho or use it for

2 Likes